I guess this is an idea that is almost diametrically opposite to the Death Pool, not sure how much interest there'll be in it as there's bound to be a lot more luck involved than for the Death Pooling.   What you do is instead pick 20 celebrities who you think will have a child in 2018.   Rules:   1. Teams have to be sent in by 31/03/2017. This ensures that you can't select someone who's already publicly pregnant, or if you do, you'd have to risk an exceptionally late birth. 2. You can pick either the mother or father of the child, but the parent has to be a celebrity. 3. You score points once the celebrity (or celebrity's partner) gives birth. 3. Papers are less likely to report on births than deaths, so you will have to find some corroborative source to support the factual nature of the birth. National newspapers from any country are acceptable as sources, as are their online equivalents. 4. Celebrity is defined by the pick having a Wikipedia page that existed before 1 January 2016 (this can be found on View History on the top right hand corner of a Wikipedia page) 5. You can't pick both likely parents of the same child in the event that both mother and father count as celebrities 6. If there is any public doubt as to the identity of the father of the child, then the pick will be 'lost' 7. Picks must be legal (i.e. the parent must be over the age of consent in their home country)   As a rookie here, I'm happy to take any suggestions on the rules.   Tempted to make it so you get more points for picking older people. Something like:   Age of parent at time of birth:   Mother: 17-30: 10 points 31-35: 15 points 36-40: 20 points 41-50: 40 points 51+: 100 points   Father:   17-30: 10 points 31-40: 15 points 41-50: 20 points 51-60: 40 points 61-70: 70 points 71+: 100 points