For 20 years I was told I look like Robert Redford. This stopped in about 1999. Two weeks ago someone said that I look like Jeffrey Archer. It may be a while before I come out from under the stairs.

Someone once told me I look like Chloe Sevigny, which is complete bollocks as I don't look anything like her. I think he was just trying to get me into bed...

More recently, Handrejka had a dream in which I resembled Cate Blanchett. Also entirely inaccurate, unfortunately. To be honest, I don't think I look like anyone other than myself.

From a softer side of myself I think it is true that everybody is their own person, and when you compare them to somebody else, they could never be just like you. Everybody is original in that way and that is an example of what makes human life so unique.

Well. that's that killed stone-dead then.

From a softer side of myself I think it is true that everybody is their own person, and when you compare them to somebody else, they could never be just like you. Everybody is original in that way and that is an example of what makes human life so unique.