Guest Guest_Mark H

Death pools

Guest Guest_Mark H

I'm writing a short article on Dead Pools and would like to here the Forum's views on the following. Apologies if some of the questions are a bit hackneyed but I'm new to this subject!

Dead pools - shocking and sick, or fun and frivolous?

Are their any limitations? Kids for instance?

Anyone ever sued?

What about poor old Clive Dunn - he's described as 'perennial favourite'. Any others?

Someone posted that Emelyn Hughes has brain cancer and it's usually terminal – get your bets on. I was never a fan of Crazy Horse but should we be making fun of this? Anyone else think Helen Rollason's obit on the site was in equally bad taste?

Anyone know of any bookies/ websites that offer odds on celebs kicking the bucket?

Look forward to hearing your thoughts

Mark H

I think that there were some valid questions raised, and at least they appear to have read the site and thought about the content of it - unlike some.

Just coming on, writing an expletive sentance with no reasoning or justification for that point of view is, quite frankly, tiresome and lazy. If you think people are sick in the head then please try and qualify your statement using reasoned and constructive language........but I won't hold my breath.

Death is not something that the man in the street should be discussing, it is best left for the clergy to experience. :(