Sorry for delay but I turned off the dog whistle @ feature as soon as the upgrade happened.   Aye, respect for the man, apart from the second stint in the Army.   I've spent a summer night there in a tent that was being ripped apart by wind and torrential rain. Lovely place. Saw prints in the sand that were big, and feline. But fuck walking to KLB every week for the messages , I'm daft but... *also been up afore the beak in Dornoch tooooooo. I won. Court shut now, 1-0 me. ** also stayed in house with no mains, and for 3 months no running water. Frozen. It was an isle as well so no neighbours to borrow off. Starting out in work in the mid 80s I was involved in a councils housing dept. Knew of a man and wife who stayed in the hills south of tarbert in similar conditions, no electricity, running water etc in  basically an old black house ruin. Think they were in their 70s then. They hadn't asked for help which was what made them stand out.   My ideal as i booze my way to retirement/death is to do 6 months on a boat and 6 months in a hut in the hills over the year.   Boat is getting doable, and a hut, well , more than.   http://www.thousandhuts.org/     I, the same as yer man, wouldn't be opening no door to no fucking walker. Bound to be students so let them wither....