Guest the authority

Windsor

Guest the authority

With regards to the member known as "Windsor", i suggest that other members help him/her with their anger management issues.

Just because posts appear which he/she does not like, he/she gets really annoyed and starts abusing those who wrote the posts, accusing them of arrogance and stupidity.

I suggest that the aforementioned "Windsor" takes what is known colloquially as a "chill pill" and stop causing so much tension. The world has enough troubles without your little tantrums.

And yes, unfortunately for you, I am going to end this post with the words,

"I should know, I am the Authority".

really? Well might I make a suggestion for you oh dunderhead extraordinaire? Register here at deathlist if it makes such a matter of importance to you or is your impotence keeping you from being able to get up that much strength? It's all fine and dandy for you to bandy around mean spirited comments but it would be much more meaningful if you registered because then at least it would appear that you gave a hoot about this place.

Guest the authority

mean spirited comments ?

and I suppose "dunderhead extrordinaire" is what you regard as a compliment ?

it is precisely because of people like you that I have no intention of joining such a site. You should not make forums available to be posted in by guests if you dislike my comments.

AND I SHOULD BLOODY WELL KNOW, I AM THE AUTHORITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you're The Authority I'd like to make a complaint , my bins weren't emptied last week. I pay an extortionate amount of Council Tax,so I demand that you do something about it.

:banghead:

mean spirited comments ?

and I suppose "dunderhead extrordinaire" is what you regard as a compliment ?

it is precisely because of people like you that I have no intention of joining such a site. You should not make forums available to be posted in by guests if you dislike my comments.

AND I SHOULD BLOODY WELL KNOW, I AM THE AUTHORITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I said 'EXTRAORDINAIRE' it's not as if I called you a regular level dunderhead. My goodness but some people are just never happy. Further, if you are really so unhappy about this site, then why, why, why oh why (do tell) do you keep returning?

One last thing......Authority of What?

Leave the boy Windsor alone - he might not be everyone's cup of tea, but he's one of us. :banghead:

Guest IYG
Leave the boy Windsor alone - he might not be everyone's cup of tea, but he's one of us. :banghead:

Oh crap, now we'll never get rid of him. ;)

I'll define Authority -The power to enforce laws, exact obedience, command, determine, or judge. - I have much more Authority then you The Authity.

This thread cleary doesn't deserve to

be running.

I also hope sooner or later the Authority finds

his IP adress blocked. Unless he wants to join

our faimly as a member here on the DL. That

would also mean cutting the "I'm the Authority" Bull sh*t.

Otherwise as i see it the mods have another job to get done.

Hmm, this thread is even more pointless than the usual so I've arbitrarily decided to close it. I've left it in existence though so that people can wonder about the futility of it all...........