Cerberus

"afterlife"

I was just wondering if anyone saw this last night on ITV1 (in the UK) and if so, what they thought of it.

I suppose I could have posted this on the "Ghosts" thread but what the hell, I never get to start new threads, so there. ;)

No it's not a reality show, you're thinking of "Most Haunted" perhaps. It's a new drama series (in six parts, I believe). Well acted I thought, and quite thought-provoking ...

Obviously if no-one else saw it, or has an opinion on it, then go ahead and delete, but I thought it kind of ties in with what we've been discussing recently, re "Do You Believe In Ghosts?"

Plus it proves that, contrary to recent evidence, I do actually know how to post a link!

I have not seen the series, but it has received good reviews.

afterlife

I have taped it and will watch it later on today, will let you know what I think then ;)

I have taped it and will watch it later on today, will let you know what I think then ;)

It won't work. Everyone knows that ghosts don't register on video tape.

Guest lived so lets die

I thought this series was a bit disapointing, since the girl in it did'nt beleive in the afterlife. Then went and committed suicide just to find out for herself, i thought Ghosthunters on discovery civillisation is a much better program. ;)

I prefer Scooby-Doo, me.

So are you familiar with the theory that it is the third person to appear that turns out to be the villain? Josco junior II likes to watch it but I've never retained enough interest to watch to the end to see if the theory is correct.

Well acted I thought, and quite thought-provoking ...

I would agree with that, Cerberus, I watched it this evening and enjoyed it. It will be interesting to see where they take this idea to, hopefully it will not degenerate into a 'romantic relationship' between the medium and the sceptic but concentrate on the concept of life after death, another programme in a similar vein is 'Medium' on BBC1 on Tuesday nights.

I thought this series was a bit disapointing, since the girl in it did'nt beleive in the afterlife. Then went and committed suicide just to find out for herself

I hope the spoiler posted on here earlier didn't, er, spoil it for you. :huh:

I thought this series was a bit disapointing, since the girl in it did'nt beleive in the afterlife. Then went and committed suicide just to find out for herself

I hope the spoiler posted on here earlier didn't, er, spoil it for you. :huh:

No, fortunately I didn't read it first, but unfortunately, I rewound the tape too far and saw the girl lying in a bath, covered with blood, although I didn't realise who it was at the time, so no spoilers :D If anything, that scene intrigued me!!