Badges2

Looking For Good Research Sites

Neil's Celebrity Death Pool This is my first post after finding this site doing research for my list this year. I have a pool at www.neilsdeathpool.freehomepage.com and I need some good names. Any suggestions for good dead pool sites (besides this one!)?

This is my first post after finding this site doing research for my list this year. I have a pool at www.neilsdeathpool.freehomepage.com and I need some good names. Any suggestions for good dead pool sites?

This one?

This one is great but I'm looking for very recent people. This site has helped a lot though.

This is my first post after finding this site doing research for my list this year.  I have a pool at www.neilsdeathpool.freehomepage.com and I need some good names.  Any suggestions for good dead pool sites?

This one?

:lol:

My pool goes for younger versus quantity to award points.

Read the news throughout the year and take notes on who is ill and how old they are, that's one way. Another is to do research on specific illnesses and disorders, sometimes you come across gold. THere is a lot of good info here in the forums, as mentioned before. If you're looking for specific names:

Ross Davidson, actor, early 20's, brain tumor

Natasha Lyonne, 26, actor, Hepatitis C, and a nasty heroin addiction (OD'ed recently).

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, 39, terrorist just looking to die

Dana Reeve, Superman's widow, 44, lung cancer

Mike Ness, 42, singer for Social Distortion, Hepatitis C and frequently cancels shows due to illness.

Lynn Kolman, 59, 70's model, 4th stage brain cancer

In my death pool, I was able to sneak in a little known stage actor/director named Ben Byer, who is 34 and has had ALS since 2001.

Recently, a former child actor (now 18 years old)...can't remember the name, but it was on CNN, went missing and left a note in his car expressing suicidal ideas.

Those are all the decent picks I have below the age of 60 for this year (except the 18 year old, he's new).

Thanks Brain Hurts! Those are great suggestions. I've been going thru the Forums here and I'm headed to CNN now for that 18 Year Old's name!

The 18 Year Old's name is Joe Pichler. He appeared in the Beethoven movies from a few years back. Thanks again!

Why don't you contact a medium and see what they could offer you. If you come here snatching our corpses it sort of disolves the fun you could ghave just by creating your own listing.

Go on now......start digging through troughs like imdb,com and nndb.com lots of great choices to be found in there.

In the meanwhile pull up a slab of granite and enjoy this place......lots of fun to be had here sometimes its downright spooky how gruesomely fun it can be.

I'm all done with my list for this year and am very glad I found this site and it's forum. Thanks for everyone's help and Good Luck!!

Guest old-stylebeer
Neil's Celebrity Death Pool This is my first post after finding this site doing research for my list this year.  I have a pool at www.neilsdeathpool.freehomepage.com and I need some good names.  Any suggestions for good dead pool sites (besides this one!)?

Call your mommy, I know she reads the best magazine around (People). But I bet your scumbag brother allready beat you to it!!!!! HA HA HA HA

Neil's Celebrity Death Pool This is my first post after finding this site doing research for my list this year.  I have a pool at www.neilsdeathpool.freehomepage.com and I need some good names.  Any suggestions for good dead pool sites (besides this one!)?

Call your mommy, I know she reads the best magazine around (People). But I bet your scumbag brother allready beat you to it!!!!! HA HA HA HA

What?

Are the sardines following the trawler?

You are Eric Cantona, aren't you?

Ross Davidson, actor, early 20's, brain tumor

In his dreams maybe,

Ross is actually 56.

Oops, I'm dumb as hell for messing that one up :blink: . Wonder where I got the idea he was younger :lol: . Still decent points.

......lots of fun to be had here sometimes its downright spooky how gruesomely fun it can be.

I've already creeped out my office and poker buds and love every minute of watching celebs circle the drain.

I can't believe I actually said that. Embarrassing it is.

I am unable to summon up the energy needed to put together my tuna/pasta salad.