Sign in to follow this  
football_fan

Numero Neuf

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Paddy More.

His trousers seem to be slipping.

Like Lady Die and Captain Oates I've had a punt on Ladybird Johnson.

Quick note to Football Fan and any first poster who puts up the poll - it would be nice if we can please have a posted note/credit on who (if any) chose correctly the previous person from the list to die?

Like Lady Die and Captain Oates I've had a punt on Ladybird Johnson.

Quick note to Football Fan and any first poster who puts up the poll - it would be nice if we can please have a posted note/credit on who (if any) chose correctly the previous person from the list to die?

TF, who correctly chose the last DL success was noted in the previous poll before it was closed, following the death of Byron Nelson. Anyway here is the link.

Regards,

ff

Thanks FF

Looks like the long gap between the final posts was due to it getting lost in the general forum - would it not be better to have the (this) poll thread in the pinned topics? When the next person dies unpin it into the general topic area posting the winner(s) and then close it a couple of days latter.

Thanks FF

Looks like the long gap between the final posts was due to it getting lost in the general forum - would it not be better to have the (this) poll thread in the pinned topics? When the next person dies unpin it into the general topic area posting the winner(s) and then close it a couple of days latter.

Well my take on it is, it's a bit of fun, not a serious competition. Leave it as it is and loosen up a bit.

Looks like we have to look down this thread to see who got PW Botha.

What? No one?

Then its a race between the mods to write the poll tread about who's going to be number 10.

Looks like we have to look down this thread to see who got PW Botha.

What? No one?

Then its a race between the mods to write the poll tread about who's going to be number 10.

Er...

why does it have to be a mod to set up a new poll? You can do one yourself, seeing as you're so desperate for a new thread to come up. Just click on new topic and go through the poll options.

I'll do it myself, but I couldn't give a sh*t about when a new poll comes up & I'm watching the footy anyway.

Well - OoO - I've just had my first try at setting up a poll for the first time and failed dismally!

I'll have one more go guys!