Sign in to follow this  
xzandra

Ok So We Didnt Die But Here Is A Question To Ponder....

As we seem to have wandered down the landmine-strewn cul-de-sac named 'Division of Chores Along Gender-Specific Lines Close' why is it that women can't make good coffee? I'm sat at work drinking hot water with a vague suggestion of coffee-like flavour made by a (female) co-worker from proper ground coffee. Hopefully the next batch will be made by my (male) Belgian colleague who knows that coffee should be able to dissolve a carelessly abandoned spoon within 2 minutes.

Honey, you can remove wallpaper with my coffee. I don't like it unless the spoon stands up in it - and hopefully dissolves before you remove it.

My father hated my coffee. :blink:

While on the subject, why should 'the man' have to tug out partially passed (half in, half out) sanitary towels out of the dog's arse? They weren't mine. Same goes for straw, grass and compacted bone which came out 'breach'. Great fundament impersonation of Mick Jagger/Jade Goody though.

Cabinet locks and locking trashcans are beautiful things. :(

While on the subject, why should 'the man' have to tug out partially passed (half in, half out) sanitary towels out of the dog's arse? They weren't mine. Same goes for straw, grass and compacted bone which came out 'breach'. Great fundament impersonation of Mick Jagger/Jade Goody though.

Cabinet locks and locking trashcans are beautiful things. :(

You are of course right, I'll send her down the shops to get one :blink:. It'll be strange to have a locking trashcan when we don't have locks on any of our doors.

Cabinet locks and locking trashcans are beautiful things. :banghead:

You are of course right, I'll send her down the shops to get one :blink: . It'll be strange to have a locking trashcan when we don't have locks on any of our doors.

Doing things backwards keeps 'em guessing. :(

Being as I have the only intelligent cocker spaniel on earth I have to lock all my cabinets. I have more cabinet locks now than I did when I had small children. Drives my mother insane.