Soul Dracula

If you're names not down, you ain't coming in

It really does make my blood boil (which is handy, 'cos I'm a bit partial to a drop of warm red stuff as a hot toddy) to all these people who post messages on any of the forums saying how morbid we are, a bunch of c*cksuckers, get a life etc (when you've been re-incarnated as much as me lives are the last thing I'm short of!).

As soon as they enter the web-site they can immediately see what it's about, so do they log out? No, they obviously read some of the forums in their entirety and THEN post a rude reply about us! And how did they find the name of the site in the first place?

Of course, many people would be offended by this site but you pay your money, you take your choices. If you don't like it, in the words of ZAMMO

"Just say no!"

And these are probably people who then log into "Jugs R Us" or "Asian Street Babes", look at all the pics/movies then complain how disgusting it all is!

Right, enough of the rant.....I'm off to suck a few virgins (but not in the biblical sense, you understand).

Agreed. I believe that some people genuinely stumble across this site by accident after Googling the name of some ill or recently-dead celeb, but if they don't like what they see, to then stick around long enough to read loads of threads and post an angry rant is, as you say, a bit odd.

I suppose they just like to bask in the warm glow of self-righteousness that comes from calling other people 'sick' or whatever. It's the same 'holier than thou' mentality that makes people try to get slightly risqué TV ads banned, or complain to the BBC or whoever about sex scenes in films.

Not a problem though - the mods will just delete any abusive post as soon as we see it, unless it's particularly amusing or original, which 90% of them aren't. It takes 5 seconds to do this, so no hassle at all for us. :referee:

Guest Cooky

Yep thats what I done, just stumbled across the site while looking for info on Sir Jimmy Saville......

.....run out of time after reading your pages great site, bookmarked and be back soon!!

It really does make my blood boil (which is handy, 'cos I'm a bit partial to a drop of warm red stuff as a hot toddy) to all these people who post messages on any of the forums saying how morbid we are, a bunch of c*cksuckers, get a life etc (when you've been re-incarnated as much as me lives are the last thing I'm short of!).

As soon as they enter the web-site they can immediately see what it's about, so do they log out? No, they obviously read some of the forums in their entirety and THEN post a rude reply about us! And how did they find the name of the site in the first place?

Of course, many people would be offended by this site but you pay your money, you take your choices. If you don't like it, in the words of ZAMMO

"Just say no!"

And these are probably people who then log into "Jugs R Us" or "Asian Street Babes", look at all the pics/movies then complain how disgusting it all is!

Right, enough of the rant.....I'm off to suck a few virgins (but not in the biblical sense, you understand).

You are so right about this. I have seen it on other sites too where people go on about how awful of silly the place is even though they keep showing up there. Not me, I like this place.