I would like to put forward Bill O'Reilly as a potential suicide watch.
- Control freak, no-longer in control
- Egocentric, no-longer relevant
- Career down the gurgler
- Reputation in tatters
- Constant subject of jokes and ridicule - a laughing stock now without a platform for rebuttal
- Marriage failure
- A series of intellectually noxious literature; whereby the great men die - perhaps he considers himself among them
- The book precedes , i'll wager, going towards the settlements for the women he's abused - numbering in the tens of millions
- Former boss also accused of same crimes, dies abruptly at the beginning of the year - made to look like a health cause, wouldn't be surprised if it was in fact suicide.
- Cancels television appearances - shutting himself away
- Evidence of potential alcoholism in podcasts and few interviews
- Angry at god to "giving me a good going over"
- Attempts to garner sympathy by bringing his children into what he's done - a scoundrel always hides behind their children
- Looks dejected, tired and has aged ten years - he has always been a miserable c@#t
As someone who suffers from major depression, albeit for very different reasons - it must be said, I see the signs in this man as he went from a tough guy persona to a bad guy persona and sees no way to escape it. He is depressed and for good reason - he should be after what he's done. He is a criminal who can't seem to understand that how, in the world of Trump, his perceived entitlement to his female colleagues was somehow wrong. For these reasons I've added his name to my 2018 shortlist. They are falling like dominoes and we'll all be better for it - that is my great hope in all of this.
I've often said that I wouldn't wish depression on anyone, yet he brought it on himself - he chose it and it couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.