Sign in to follow this  
Death Watch Beatle

Dead! - but didn't bother to tell you!

I am allowed to start this topic, as I could well have been the first DL contibutor to qualify. If you post-up an idea for someone to be included on the DL or discussed in the forum only to be informed by another that are already dead, usually by some years, please feel free to post up your nomination here so everyone can enjoy it time after time.

My contribution whom I suggested in 2004 was:

Michael Bentine - died November 26 1996.

DWB :lol:

I keep forgetting that John Thaw is dead. I was about to suggest him but remembered.

Did suggest Barry Took though not knowing he died in 2002.

<<<,---- On my first run though (richard) "Pryor" to detailed checking of age - illness etc, I had General Galtiari on my Derby Dead Pool list. Fitted the number one ideal profile - someone you don't mind one jot if death finds them in the least.

Its a bit of a shame I'm new to the organised picking and marking off, we seem to do. I was always on the lookout for Idi Amin to get a visit from the grim reaper and when the news came over that he had died in 2003 I shouted out with glee. Add to that the many years Reagan went on for - he would have been on my team for sure.

R.R. was still was in one team called Beer Button entered into the DDP this year, as was Peter Cook? 09Jan95 was very nearly ten years to the day! I think the lad was barking up the wrong tree 'cus the whole team has now been withdrawn!