Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mount Rushmore

Johnny von Speke

Guest Mount Rushmore

Surely he can`t hang on much longer! According to the IMDB he`s going to be 94 this year - and hasn`t been seen in public for many years. Should be a prime candidate for consideration for next year`s list.

All together now - "do the funky hamster, let`s do the funky hamster....."

Guest damien

who the hell is johnny von speke??????????

Guest silicon chip

Johnny von Speke is one of the most respected actors of our times, a man whose example we should all follow, a man whose life has been dedicated to the noblest of pursuits, a man whose negligible fame has more to do with the scheming bureaucrats than with his own innate genius. Johnny von Speke, a man for the ages, a man whose very essence transmits a feeling of warmth, hope and love to the entire human race. A man so perfect, in fact, that he seems too good to be true. Which, of course, he is, as he does not exist.....

I'm guessing that 'silicon chip' is the same person as 'damien' and 'Mount Rushmore'. I'm sure that you'll notice that your jolly wheeze took in a grand total of zero people! :D Still, I bet you got a couple of days entertainment from being ignored and as long as you're happy that's all that really matters. :angry: