Zarch

People in this death list

Death bet at work, need to pick one to be the next.

My current pick is former Tory Ted Heath, but i cannot find any further info on his illness from last year.

My other thoughts are Max Schmelling and Pat Roach.

Roach due his incurable cancer and Schmelling cos of his age, could really do with some more info on old Max amd even Roachy!

Up against the likes of Reagan, John Mills, Margaret Thatcher and Michael Foot so really need to pull one out of the bag to scoop the loot.

Any help on the above or any other suggestions?

Cheers

Zarch

Well Zarch i think you have to put faith in the list

Of course The Pope is not in the number one slot for fun

However if you need a unique pick Fay Wray wont be selected by many people - 97 years old and been manhandled by a big monkey- she cant have long to go.

Finally dont overlook Ronnie Biggs - he's surely got to appear on that departures board soon - in and out a hospital a few times already this year.

Cheers Reaper.

Forgot to mention that somebody has already got the pope. :-(

Looked up Fay Wray and found shes writing a book. Surely she'll finish the last chapter before going. Thats usually how it works aint it?

Ronnie Biggs, very interesting.

Just read about his brawl with Ian Huntley (well he through a box of tissues at him). He's got pneumonia, wellchair bound and being fed by a drip.

i think he's the one for me.

Thanks for all your help

Zarch

Guest ----------

im just putting in a suggestion that if u want ur death list thing to work it might help if u have peoples ages right, i know one of these people very well as i am reléated to them , and i think u have missed his/her age by about am 10 years :D so mayb u shuld check them

An intriguing comment Mr/Ms ---------.

Although this is Mr Stats' territory, I think Im pretty conifdent of the ages on the 2004 list. It is certainly possible that there is the odd error on earlier lists.

If you care to give us a clue then we will investigate further...

...or is this an evil hoax in the hope that we would spend several days checking our data :D

Well, we've had ages wrong before but not usually by more than a year

Some of the older luvvies can be a bit coy about when they were born and it's difficult to get to the truth. Even the obits don't always clear it up.

However I refuse to get into debate with someone who posts text messages instead of language writ proper