Sign in to follow this  
Guest satan

what a stupid forum

At least my deep rooted psychological problems have given me the courage to join up and talk shite...

While we're here, satan, care to put a bet on the next one to go?

Guest Mr Magoo
the air we breath has been breathed by every other human, that the water we drink has circulated around the earth a million times

The water we drink has done more than that old son, most tap water has pissed out of many wrinkled penises before it reaches your lips :lol:

Thats why I only drink scotch.

Someday people we realize we are all in this together that we are part of somethng bigger than this earth that we are part of a larger universe.

I think someone's already stumbled across that. From dictionary.com:

universe n.

All matter and energy, including the earth, the galaxies, and the contents of intergalactic space, regarded as a whole.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I'm just amazed that there are enough people in this world so borred with their misrable lives that they can't find a better way to spend their time other than to make random coments about other peoples pending deaths. It's one thing to talk about already dead people, but to speculate on who might die next, that's just plain odd, or indicative of psychological problems with the regular posters on this board. Likely, most have isues with fear of death, suicidal tendencies, or other death related mental isues and use this forum as an escape from whatever sufferings they are experiencing in their phisical existence. :D

and you dont??