weatherman90

Near Misses for 2005

Guest iain

Its just been announced that Lady Thatchers son Mark is getting divorced..thats going to be a big blow for old Maggie..shes very fond of her daughter in law apparentely...sort of thing that could give her a major stroke or heart attack...

Its just been announced that Lady Thatchers son Mark is getting divorced..thats going to be a big blow for old Maggie..shes very fond of her daughter in law apparentely...sort of thing that could give her a major stroke or heart attack...

Come Onnnnnn!

Shall I order the bunting for the street party?

Shall I order the bunting for the street party?

I will get the champaigne.

Hello all!

Am back after a week of death, dying and disposal, and to my amazement not only has TF been readmitted (and is sporting quite a fetching new and pretty avatar), but that iain has become a member!!

Geez, it's all change here. How's everyone been? Did you all read the lovely newspaper articles about how death is the new sex?

Guest iain

Must be a real bummer getting all the way to 99 then kicking the bucket before you reach 100..kind a like tripping and falling over just as you enter the stadium after a marathon...

Must be a real bummer getting all the way to 99 then kicking the bucket before you reach 100..kind a like tripping and falling over just as you enter the stadium after a marathon...

Well, he'd only turned 99 4 days before, so maybe not so bad. Could have been that he overdid it blowing out those 99 torch-shaped candles!

Former NOW President Molly Yard Dies at 93

PITTSBURGH (AP) - Molly Yard, the longtime liberal activist who led the National Organization for Women during the fight over the nomination of Robert Bork to the Supreme Court, has died. She was 93.

Mexican security minister dies in an air crash

Guest iain

US boxer Leavander Johnson has died aged 35 after being critically injured during a match last weekend.

Guest iain

some late breaking news coming in..legendary film producer Lord (John) Brabourne who produced such films as A Passage to India Death on the Nile and Murder on the Orient Express has died aged 80.He was a relative of Lord Mountbatton and was on the boat with him when it was blown up by the IRA.Details here

some late breaking news coming in..legendary film producer Lord (John) Brabourne who produced such films as A Passage to India Death on the Nile and Murder on the Orient Express has died aged 80.He was a relative of Lord Mountbatton and was on the boat with him when it was blown up by the IRA.Details here

His wife Lady Brabourne once presented the prizes at my school prizegiving

Guest Guest
He was a relative of Lord Mountbatton

He was Lord Mountbatten's son in law and he lost a son and mother in the same tragedy that killed Mountbatten

Little Rascals actor Thomas Bond croaked, but I can't find a link anywhere yet ( i've never heard of him anyway)

found one

Edited by heaven can wait