Sign in to follow this  
Real Madron

Transfer Window

if you could bring someone in on the first of the month, every month, who would be your incoming transfer this month?

Obviously Fidel is a prime target right now.. but im assuming he would already be on your list...

Guest Shuffler

Jade Goody?

Jade Goody?

well i was hoping for a serious answer, shuffler... unless you know something we don't?

Andy Fordham still in hospital, fluid on the lung. Back to my old dilemma here. Really nice guy, but not well. Might be a good pick, but - personally - I want him to live, lose weight and wipe the floor with Phil 'The Power' and anyone else who claims to be good at darts.

Other than that I'd take Emma Tillman, holder of a chalice more poisoned than most posted on the DL.

i thought Fordham was on his way to a full recovery? Tillman is on my list already, so i was going to opt for either Messner or Conte. a couple of names i didnt include in my 50. or Felt. decisions, decisions...

if you could bring someone in on the first of the month, every month, who would be your incoming transfer this month?

Obviously Fidel is a prime target right now.. but im assuming he would already be on your list...

Athough I dislike the football analogy, I think that is avery good idea. It could act as the energising factior that our rather stagnant forum seems to need at the moment. Perhaps it could mirror the real "transfer window" and only exist between say April 1st and June 30th?

Why not ask a few moderators for their opinion.

Athough I dislike the football analogy, I think that is avery good idea. It could act as the energising factior that our rather stagnant forum seems to need at the moment. Perhaps it could mirror the real "transfer window" and only exist between say April 1st and June 30th?

Why not ask a few moderators for their opinion.

the system i use is 1 transfer every month, between the 1st and the 3rd - it just keeps you up to date on breaking news, keeps it more interesting.