Stayin Alive

Long Shot: Robert Kilroy Silk

Guest "Rick O'Shea"

Just stumbled across this place looking for some info on Roberts new party, especially after the total hatchet job against him on his interview with BBC Radio 2 today. No suprise though given it was the BBC.

I wish him luck, and I agree with what he has to say for the most part.

Hey ho, it sems to you people anyone who thinks differently to the misguided liberal dream must automatically be totally stupid and not have any understanding of anything whatsoever :) . I find this amusing really.

It is indeed a case of the emperors new clothes, like one other guest mentioned.

Its you people who are the fools, too afraid to comprehend what increasingly simmers rather subduedly behind genericly termed 'multiculturalism'.

If protecting your own culture, land and race from (for example) the Islamists and the mentallity of Islamists, and feeling quite shocked that for example "Saint" in a school's name may now be construed as 'offensive', and that by as early as 2010 London will be majority 'ethnic' and by 2065 over 50% of the lands populus will none white, increasingly not 'multicultural' but merely Islamic, if this makes you xenophobic, a bigot, etc, then I am proudly one, hell, maybe racist too, why not go the whole hog and say Nazi like you usually do!. :P Already, 47 per cent of children in London schools from ethnic minorities, we are partaking in our own genocide in our own old fashioned British politeness and not wanting to make a fuss or be seen as this or that in the face of PC leftism thrust down us every single day.

Ive only seen this thread a minute ago, and already I am running into the usual liberati left tactics of slanderings peoples intelligence and mocking thier spelling mistakes and grammar to show how you all must be so wise and the other person so thick in his views because of a few (topically unrelated) mistakes. The argument is never ironed out, just sidestepped and passified by claiming that 'its only a small portion' etc etc... like you automatically know the minds of every person from tip to toe of this Island! hahahaha. None of us know, Id rather we didnt increase that unknown factor until we know so.

I agree with "Bill the Butcher", and Jon Jay, especially when he says "Ill tell you what to put on your deathlist 'the multi cultural society of Britain' " The day this abismal tyrade dies cannot come too soon.

Some playfull fellow retorted "Do we detect from your rant that you would like to forcibly remove all the Australians, New Zealanders, Americans et al from these shores? I'd hate to think that you were going to be misinterpreted and come across as racist, so if you could just clear that up?"

Well, I cant speak for Mr Jay, but no, I would not like to forcibly remove true historically defined and cultured Australians, New Zealanders, and Americans, even Christian 'Blacks', Sikhs and Hindu's.......I would however frogmarch about 80% of Islamic 'brothers' and 'sisters' off this land, demolish thier mosques and schools. I wouldnt do the former because not only are they primarily founded on our own kin, but more importantly they share our way of life and ideals, Hindu's and Sikhs are a total different kettle of fish ideologicly and actively also.

The MCB should be shut down, similar to CAIR in America. Similar for the CRE and its ilk. People whinge about the BNP and Kilroy - have you heard the sheer banal and utter self expansionist intrest fuelled drivel these government backed nightmares come out with? lol. Its okay though, becuase they are allegedly a 'minority' group. hahaha.

When will England wake up? When thousands of Iraqi (and 'British' Halibuts) take to the streets in thier thousands at the Iraqi polling booths to fight those HERE voting for freedom and democracy in the face of Islamic ideology, like some backwards middle eastern mob ranting and jabbing in a style only Islamic thinkers can do, when will people ask "what the f**k are we housing and bringing here to our shores?" They should have all been rounded up and deported back to thier own visions of paradise, not allowed to rot us from the inside out.

Its a question not soon enough asked if you ask me. Although Im quite sure nobody is asking me, for your heads are so far into your dream world that reality just doesnt compute to your feeble utopian orientated minds anymore.

Kilroy can be a right tosser, nobody can argue that, but to simply laugh off all his points on the back of it and pick a few pedantic holes in the general jist of his speel is very foolish and very blinkered. I just wanted to hear what his manifesto was in general tonight, but yet again I find myself unable to resist replying to the puke worthy attitudes of those in this thread so far.

Its ironic, in that what liberalistics and thier ethnic compadre's are setting up in thier flawed rosey view of the world against opposition concerns, that when they are nolonger needed here, they will be the first to 'go' by thier new rulers! lol. Classic. Do you honestly believe that your vision will be carried on in the future with these indoctrinated invaders and thier offspring? (- for thats what they are, invaders, just with babies and time instead of tanks). Yes, I am fully aware that people are individuals and just living thier everyday lives etc, doesnt change the outcome though.

It makes me laugh at your nievity, to which no doubt you would mock my 'paranoia'- give me 'paranoia' over nievity any day.

Unlike others unaware of whats happening, Im not embracing the prospect of being a Dhimmi or a minority in my own land, devoid of nationality and cultural history - and any children I have wont be that way either if I have anything to do with it. Bring it on I say, before its too late.

Enoch Powell was more than right, he deserved a medal. Shame his notions were not acted upon all those years ago.

See you on the battlefeilds my friends.

Rick O'Shea (yes, a pseudonym)

Is that Rick with a silent P?

Sometimes people do forget that there is a positive side to nationalism and patriotism. True we should be proud of our culture (did I just write that?) and our nationality, but our man here seems firmly of the opinion that that which is not British is anti-British and resolved to destroy all which is British. There are strong arguments for not letting too many foreigners into a country, particularly if as is often the case, if they don't integrate. There is, however a big difference between saying they shouldn't really be there, and viewing them as a threat or even an inconvenience.

Mr O'Shea uses strong points to support a flawed argument, and then points out weaknesses in our arguments to distract from his own. A thing which he accuses us of himself and a technique which was perfected by a certain Mr Goebbels (born not a mile from where I am sitting).

Naivite and paranoia are two extremes (though not necessarily opposites as Mr O'Shea would have us believe). It is entirely possible, and indeed desirable to be neither one nor the other. "Freedom" and "Islamic Ideology" are also not opposites as he is attempting to imply.

Love your neighbour- one of the principal Tenets of Deathlistism, Christianity and Islam. Whatever your belief, there are worse rules to live your life by.

Take a break, accept that there are positive aspects of non-Christian cultures, and that many moslems feel justifiably threatened by those who would impose "democracy and freedom" upon them.

that's all.

PS: Haven't we seen "nievity" spelt that way somewhere before?

There are strong arguments for not letting too many foreigners into a country, particularly if as is often the case, if they don't integrate.

Hehe, this is a common issue here in the states; immigrant peoples who create subcultures and attempt to exist only within the bubble of that subculture. Sometimes the best views are expressed most simply, and I am reminded of a bumper sticker once popular here in California: "Welcome to the melting pot, now MELT!"

You know, it gets me down when I spend 20 minutes in the middle of the night trying to create a coherent, articulate post and then Mr. Teddy comes along and says the whole thing in a nutshell in only 7 words (3 of which consist of 2 letters or less). :)

You know, it gets me down when I spend 20 minutes in the middle of the night trying to create a coherent, articulate post and then Mr. Teddy comes along and says the whole thing in a nutshell in only 7 words (3 of which consist of 2 letters or less). :)

I thought both your replies hit the spot. Very good.

Kilroy-Silk was a Lowest Common Denominator TV star who gained a small level of fame by oozing insincerity for the benefit of lonely housewives, students, the long-term unemployed and pensioners.

His show was symptomatic of the tabloidisation of the national psyche and his politics have been likewise.

UKIP, for all it's weaknesses as a single-issue party and reputation as being the last resting place of the old Conservative right was at least a party founded on some form of ideal, albeit one which would never get it a majority vote.

Kilroy-Silk's new 'Veritas' Party smacks of vanity, self-delusion and random hatred / mistrust of anyone whose surname isn't double-barrelled and contain the words 'Silk' and 'Kilroy'

Unfortunately his name can now be evoked by any racist 'intelectual' to legitimise their own hatred in much the same way as Enoch Powell was used in the 1970's.

I do envy those of you who can articulate readable, coherent and well thought out arguments. It shows that the other side has been considered and their arguments dissected and examined. I enjoyed Amanda’s comments in another thread a little earlier.

It must be more satisfying than the cheap sarcastic, sniping, off the cuff, derogatory and 'full fat smug' remarks that some of us make with the aim of gratifying some hidden desire to be noticed.

However, I must take issue with Mr Jackal’s comment.

racist 'intelectual'
is an oxymoron.

racist 'intelectual'
is an oxymoron.

Not to mention a butchery of spelling.

racist 'intelectual'
is an oxymoron.

Not to mention a butchery of spelling.

I didn't want to 'over egg' the pudding! :)

I would also like to add the the "Britishness" that people seem so keen to cite as a reason for resisting immigration et al is actually an amalgam of overseas cultures (the Normans were French, the Vikings Scandanavian, the Angles and Saxons came from Germany to name but 4 branches of "British" society). The fact is that national demographics are not static and change has been happening for centuries - so all this talk over preserving the British way of life is actually a mission to preserve a French/Danish/German/Italian/Most of Europe way of life. I wonder if all the anti-immigration people are aware of their multicultural heritage?

T F H

You are (all?) right in that ‘British ness’ is an amalgam of all those things (and not a little Roman influence too), but each time the noticeable changes were forced by war and invasion, the last of which was around 1066. Since then changes have been more evolutionary and less revolutionary.

It's true that the most abrupt influence changes have been from war and invasion, but there is also a history of "creeping" change - and welcoming refugees for that matter. The Hugenots in the 18th Century for example.

Some British tribes in the Iron Age were also adopting a "Romanised" way of life before the invasion, and the whole Roman influence can be seen as a gradual process rather than a sudden shift.

I knew my archaeology degree would come in useful one day........

You win then.

I nearly got an o'level but was expelled before I could prove it.

I still hold the record at school for the most beatings in one day though.

I still hold the record at school for the most beatings in one day though.

Giving or receiving? <_<

Both.

Receiving pain & giving pleasure

Guest Slayer_SW
Those who say "Money won't make you happy ..."  are poor.
:old:

Call me stupid but are we not all racist in our own little way. As long as we don't use it to insite hatred is it as bad as people make it or is it part of our animal instinct...Balance is important. Good with evil, love with war etc.

It's natural and probably desirable to support one's own "tribe" and to be suspicious of others who may be a threat. Unfortunately our natural and healthy suspicion for the foreign or the unknown is often abused by those who want us to help them get more oil.

Religion is used in a similar way. On the one hand: love your enemy, peace on earth and goodwill to all men, on the other they have a US president who says God told him to invade Iraq and who routinely authorises the torture and incarceration without limit of time for anyone whose eyes he thinks are too close together.

Did I mention that I recently toured the former Gestapo headquarters in Cologne? They have cells down in the basement where you can still read what the prisoners wrote on the walls in the 30's and 40's. I wonder if we have come on at all since then? Perhaps only in that technology has advanced to such a point that it is no longer necessary to imprison or kill your political opponents in order to "win" an election.

Democracy my arse anyway (to coin a phrase). :old:

Guest old and patriotic

:old: I have just read all comments from the last 3 pages. and nothing will alter the fact this island of "ours" is rapidly sinking under the wieght of undisirables.

"I do not have to tell you who you are"

I am posotive if it werenot for the racial laws{which themseves are undemocratic as they forced upon us agaisnst our will) a hell of the mojority of the elder generstion would be on their own soap box telling how they realy feel about this torrid mess the country has slid into since the 50:s, and how they would long to turn back the clock.

I could go on and on. but why waste my Sunday morning harping on.we all know the problems

The very very very best to R K Silk and lets hope he can open a few more eyes before we sing into the abiss.

An old ex British soldier who has "bin there and done it" and wonders

WHAT THE HELL AND WHO FOR

...and lets hope he can open a few more eyes before we sing into the abiss.

If only RKS were to open either of his eyes!

Perhaps singing into the abyss is his true vocation. :old:

nothing will alter the fact this island of "ours" is rapidly sinking under the wieght of undisirables.

Don't forget the illiterates, too.

As Rick O'Shea pointed out, and touched on by the Four Horsemen, Britain really does need to be protected from the racially and religously different invading hordes who speak a hodge-podge of foreign tongues.

First, we could start off by putting them all in an enclave. Let's put it somewhere far away from the rest of the decent long-suffering British, somewhere in the South-East say. Then we can start forcibly deporting them to wherever the bloody hell it was they came from. Northern Europe mostly, but there were some Mediterranean types in there at some stage. And then there's the other hangers on from the rest of the world.

Anyway, once we've started making decent inroads into that, the true British, the Celts, if you like, will be able to claim back what was theirs in the first place before those half-breed mongrel English took up residence.

Maybe then Britain can go back to talking properly. Cymraeg, Gaelic, Cornish, etc. That should instill some culture back into society.

And when that's back under control, let's burn out all those quasi-religious Christian temples. Druids; standing stones; mid-summer solstice; etc. Now that's a proper religion. None of your foreign cassocks and buggering young boys there. All virgins and sacrificies it was. Just the good stuff. None of your namby-pamby liberal Anglo/Saxon/Franco/Spanish/Roman crap.

By then we should really be able to get the whole deportation thing up and running. We'll ship 'em back to every part of the globe, no matter how much it costs, no matter where they're from or how long they've been here. If they're from half-breed families then we'll just break 'em up. Serves 'em right for interbreeding, the dirty sods.

And then, when Rick O'Shea and jon jay et al find themselves and their families on the boat to wherever their ancestors came from, maybe, just maybe, there'd be one brain cell that would like to reconsider their bigoted xenophobic views. Then again maybe not.

Being a Celt myself, god knows I've disliked the English/its monarchy/its egotism all my life, but that doesn't mean I'm pea-brained enough to think that they'll go away anytime soon--no matter how much the rest of the world wants them too.

Life goes on. Get over it. I did.

Really?

Really?

I'd hoped it was obvious that my point was merely illustrative.

(The fact that I'm setting up my own politcal party called "Y Gwir" is purely coincidental.) :old:

Look it up here.

An old ex British soldier who has "bin there and done it" and wonders

WHAT THE HELL AND WHO FOR

The young people here in Germany have a saying:

"I know nothing, I can do nothing-

Give me a uniform!"

You are living in the past mate.

The Good old Days (crappy music-hall TV show) have always been better since the beginning of time.

We should be grateful to our Indian immigrants for their contribution to British cuisine; slightly less so to the Turks. :old: