Sign in to follow this  
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory Celebrity Death Pool 2009

Has everybody here already joined Bastard Factory Pool also? There's alot of you over there posting already... you guys know I'm in here almost everyday lurking.

The Bastard Factory Celebrity Death Pool 2009 New Format is a Must See... I'm wondering how many different ways this annual game can be spun?!

CLICK HERE ------ > The Bastard Factory Celebrity Death Pool 2009

Death_Race_100.jpg

Veronica Bush

Given your post here, your definition of lurking must be different to most people. Welcome aboard BF.

I'm posting the Bastard Factory rules here for two reasons:

1 - They may well appeal to a few of us, for example; the chance to keep stacking more bodies into your team suggests there is no absolute limit to the possible points and the amusing feature of gaining points for predicting the month of death of a select trio is also a novelty.

2 - The colour scheme on the BF site is such a disaster it's likely you'll find the rules much easier to read here.

Might give it g'an meself, like.

Rules

~ Each contestant must pick 10 celebrities who they think are due a visit from the Grim Reaper... these picks can be changed up until the contest deadline.

~ On the death of a celebrity on a contestant's list, 10 points will be awarded... the contestant will then be able to choose a new celebrity for their list.

~ A celebrity is defined as a person who lives their life in the public domain, such as a athletes, entertainers, authors, some scientist, etc... if we haven't heard of them, then you might not get the points when they faiL.

~ You are disqualified if you contribute in any way to the death of one or more of your chosen candidates... with the exception of police officers and members of the armed services who KiLL someone in the line of duty.

~ Celebrities with known terminal illnesses ARE allowed in this game... so it pays to get your research right.

~ All entries must be submitted on this thread no later than 12 midnight EST December 31st, 2008... No Entries will be accepted after this time.

Bonuses

~ In addition to the points you have earned for the death, bonus points will be awarded for the following...

5 pts... Tragedy picks... if your celebrity dies in any way other than under natural circumstances is 50 or older.

5 pts... Tragedy picks II will potentially be awarded for any spectacular or deeply ironic demises. Decided by a contestant poll.

10 pts... Tragedy picks III... if your celebrity dies in any way other than under natural circumstances and is 50 or younger.

15 pts... if your celebrity is murdered.

20 pts... if your celebrity murders someone.

20 pts... if your celebrity is African American & dies in February.

20 pts... if your celebrity is a sports figure that dies competing.

20 pts... if your celebrity is a poltical figure and is assassinated.

20 pts... if your celebrity dies on their birthday or wedding anniversary.

• Super SLeeper Bonus... Amy Winehouse... each contestant may choose a month in 2009 when they predict this English Rose will buy the farm... 25 pts. are rewarded.

• Super SLeeper Bonus... Fidel Castro... each contestant may choose a month in 2009 when they predict this Cuban cocksucker will buy the farm... 25 pts. are rewarded.

• Super SLeeper Bonus... Patrick Swayze... each contestant may choose a month in 2009 when they predict this Dirty Dancer will buy the farm... 25 pts. are rewarded.

Prizes

• 1st place $50 + Bastard Factory T-shirt

• 2nd place Moderates a few forums for 2 months + BF T-shirt

• 3rd place Bastard Factory T-shirt

Boldly going Nowhere

Has everybody here already joined Bastard Factory Pool also? There's alot of you over there posting already... you guys know I'm in here almost everyday lurking.

Funny - I went and looked and I didn't see anyone in that thread I recognized from here.

You're right, MPFC - the color scheme is horrible.

Funny - I went and looked and I didn't see anyone in that thread I recognized from here.

I had a quick look myself CA, they have a member called Freakman and another called Grumpy, I can think of at least 2 DL'ers that they could be :crossbone: .

I had a quick look myself CA, they have a member called Freakman and another called Grumpy, I can think of at least 2 DL'ers that they could be :crossbone: .

Well, there is that, I have to admit.

I'm posting the Bastard Factory rules here for two reasons:

1 - They may well appeal to a few of us, for example; the chance to keep stacking more bodies into your team suggests there is no absolute limit to the possible points and the amusing feature of gaining points for predicting the month of death of a select trio is also a novelty.

2 - The colour scheme on the BF site is such a disaster it's likely you'll find the rules much easier to read here.

Prizes

• 1st place $50 + Bastard Factory T-shirt

• 2nd place Moderates a few forums for 2 months + BF T-shirt

• 3rd place Bastard Factory T-shirt

Boldly going Nowhere

Interesting----and greatly appreciative of your taking tme to post things more clearly although I still have no intention of joining them. Yu see if a site doesn't look welcoming at the start I find it..............................

....hmm.... I lost my train of thought.

Oh well.