Raskolnikov

Deathlist Dictionary.

So since any ranters we generally attract to this site are more often than not of the highly opinionated, yet deeply ignorant type, perhaps it's time we started getting that extra bit of mileage out of their posts by trying to unravel the hidden meanings behind the unusual words in their vocabularies. I'm envisaging this to work in a similar fashion to the Viz Profanisaurus, and if anyone feels they have a better, or alternative definition of a particular 'word' then by all means let us know. Simply include a link to the offending post so we all know what you're referring to.

I'll start the ball rolling with this offering from josephine.

sik - A Sikh that drops their aitches.

losse - A Scottish version of Lassie.

you lot are completely sick

shes an innocent person and you have no heart i just hope something very bad happens to all of you hu wrote these sik notes on this site it is disgustin the ways some of you think about other people

she has two small boys and they are goin to losse their mum so show support dont take the piss coz at the end of the day shes going to heaven and you are all going strait to hell !!!!!!!!

Strait - a kind of jacket that all Deathlisters should be wearing, according to most ranters.

Aaah!

The chair of speculative etymology at Deathlist University has finally found a new occupant.

I still miss Professor Pestilence, I wonder what he's up to now. Or was it Horseman? I forget.

Bastertman

Aaah!

The chair of speculative etymology at Deathlist University has finally found a new occupant.

I still miss Professor Pestilence, I wonder what he's up to now. Or was it Horseman? I forget.

Bastertman

Obviously a male whose mother and father were not married.

Gunjaman believed that this ancient thread is related to me somehow. Whatever that's suppose to mean.

The Soon Coming Diet.

I believe the thread is related to you because you started it. Didn't you Royce.

Gunjaman believed that this ancient thread is related to me somehow. Whatever that's suppose to mean.

The Soon Coming Diet.

I believe the thread is related to you because you started it. Didn't you Royce.

Royce?????

:):D:D:D:D

This thread did get me thinking about my favourite ranters in my favourite thread.

AND STOP STALKING ME IAIN YOU GIANT TWAT!!! YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET ME FIRED JUST BECAUSE I CALLED YOU A DICKLESS LITTLE TURD WHO MAKES BULLSHIT PREDICTIONS ABOUT DJS GETTING FIRED BECAUSE IT'S TRUE!!!

COLIN SAYS YOU'RE A WORTHLESS F*****g CRETIN WHO IS ABOUT AS GOOD AT PREDICTING THINGS AS A PUDDLE OF ANALLY DISCHARGED HALF DIGESTED SWEETCORN!!! IF YOU ARE TOO MUCH OF A F*****g MORON TO UNDERSTAND DIFFERENT ACCENTS FROM AROUND THE UK THEN GO AND LIVE IN A F*****g SEWER WITH THE OTHER PIECES OF STINKING sh*t YOU BOLLOCK FACED PRICK!!

e & c xx

"Anally discharged, half-digested sweet corn", I love it. How I miss them so.

I highly recommend newer members read in its entirety 'The Best Thread Ever'.