Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown Man

The Second Death Of 2010

The second death Of 2010   

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Thatcher, not for reasons of frailty per se, more out of a desire for practicality. I'll be attending a wedding on the south coast in April; if Maggie were to [insert death analogy of your choice here] in the next month or so, I'd be able to piss on her grave on the way down there, saving an equivalent journey at a later date. Thus doing my bit to reduce my carbon footprint, a concept anathema to the evil, hollow witch. But maybe it will be Sharon. Let's keep the optimism flowing in 2010!

I voted for Thatcher, not for reasons of frailty per se, more out of a desire for practicality. I'll be attending a wedding on the south coast in April; if Maggie were to [insert death analogy of your choice here] in the next month or so, I'd be able to piss on her grave on the way down there, saving an equivalent journey at a later date. Thus doing my bit to reduce my carbon footprint, a concept anathema to the evil, hollow witch. But maybe it will be Sharon. Let's keep the optimism flowing in 2010!

How do you know where she would be buried?

There'll be queue though....

Oh, hell, Kirk Douglas comes to mind.

regards,

Hein

I went for Garner - after all, he always got brained before the first break as Jim Rockford. If he makes it to the second reel, however, he'll make it to the end.

Betty Ford's still alive? Amazing~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~I selected Michael Foot, for obvious reasons.

Hey could we get a Lockelator to close and lock off this thread now that Mickey not only got his foot in the door he tossed in his whole decrepit ass?

What? What'd I say? Maybe I was speaking about his donkey, Yablethitra~~~~