Guest Leihcim

Eli Wallach

Guest Leihcim

"Blondy wait for me!"

Guest Chris

My brother and I were just doing Tuco quotes today.

'arrrghhhgghhggg I'll cut your heart out and eat it arrrghghghg!"

Classic character.

Revolvers!

Here's where I keep some of the best ones . . .

Revolvers! AAARRRGGHHH!

Chris

Please stop taking drugs.

Thank you

T4H

Either that, or please start taking them again :lol:

Guest CreamyGoodness

This guy connects a lot of older actros to Kevin Bacon.

Guest xenophon petri

son of a thousand fathers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

A Master of His Craft: Eli Wallace

The rapacious bandit leader, Calvera, in John Sturges’ The Magnificent Seven. The cunning Tuco in Sergio Leone’s The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. The most memorable "Mr. Freeze" in the camp 1960s TV series Batman. These parts were all played to perfection by master thespian Eli Wallach.

Guest reggie the yido

whats this, one bastard goes in, another bastard comes out.

whats this, one bastard goes in, another bastard comes out.

In that respect it's much like Conservative Central Office..........

(Sorry Mr Josco!)

Guest Whiskyhead

Tuco,s brother in the good bad ,ugly (the priest who he thumped) in real life commited suicide not long after making the film, some info for you Death nuts.

Guest Freshboy

Hey Blondie! You know what you are? Just a dirty son of a Bit AAAAAyyyyyAAAAyyyAAAHHH. WAH WAH WAH!

Hey Blondie! You know what you are? Just a dirty son of a Bit AAAAAyyyyyAAAAyyyAAAHHH. WAH WAH WAH!

:angry: I love random posters - there almost as useless as mine :(

O.K. let'as get some actual information on the Wallach

Published his autobiography (last will and testament?)last year.

Completed two films last year.

Has another one currently in production.

Sounds like he's in good shape, no?

Can I just say I am very confused as to why this guy is on the list.

It seems to me the only reason for his inclusion is he is 90...

He has made a couple of films last year, and has signed up for a film in 2006 called Inside Man, so even he intends to see this year out. His 80 year old actress wife is still filming as I write, so she's not on her way out - meaning Eli will not die of heart-break.

I bet Eli sees in the year 2006. Unless one of the deathlist hosts is planning a sly hit on the poor old fella...

:pop:

Can I just say I am very confused as to why this guy is on the list.

It seems to me the only reason for his inclusion is he is 90...

He has made a couple of films last year, and has signed up for a film in 2006 called Inside Man, so even he intends to see this year out. His 80 year old actress wife is still filming as I write, so she's not on her way out - meaning Eli will not die of heart-break.

I bet Eli sees in the year 2006. Unless one of the deathlist hosts is planning a sly hit on the poor old fella...

:pop:

What the hell do you mean "only 90". And, making films is no guarantee you are not going to croak it. Peolple can die while making a film (Roy Kinnear or Oliver Reed say) or immediately after making a film (Richard Harris).

Wallach is a soild bet for 2006 especially when you consider that contemporaries of his such as Brando and Kazzan have gone in recent years. Let alone the fact that he has more than seen out his three score years and ten.

Guest Woody

"There are two types of spurs my friend, those who come in by the door (Tuco crosses him self) and those who come in by the window (Tuco spins his spurs)"

Wonder if God will greet him in a similar way on his entry to heaven....

"There are two types of spurs my friend, those who come in by the gates....."

Guest Guest

Wallach will probably be around a while longer.

Guest camaysar

I run into Eli Wallach all the time, as I have a friend who lives in his Riverside Drive building in New York City (Al Franken also lives there, but I sure don't!!). I usually bump into him in the lobby or elevator. He seems like a regular guy. I have never acknowledged him other than to return his kind greetings, delivered in that unmistakable voice. Maybe I will tell him how great I think he is next time... he's got to like that, right?

He is what we would call "spry". I'm sure he will disappoint in 2005. He seems to have more energy than I do, at half his age! This guy will get to 100!!

. He seems to have more energy than I do, at half his age! This guy will get to 100!!

if he doesn't will this person register as a permanant resident of deathlist?

I run into Eli Wallach all the time, as I have a friend who lives in his Riverside Drive building in New York City (Al Franken also lives there, but I sure don't!!). I usually bump into him in the lobby or elevator. He seems like a regular guy. I have never acknowledged him other than to return his kind greetings, delivered in that unmistakable voice. Maybe I will tell him how great I think he is next time... he's got to like that, right?

He is what we would call "spry". I'm sure he will disappoint in 2005. He seems to have more energy than I do, at half his age! This guy will get to 100!!

Amazing. I dare you to fart in the elevator next time. I once found myself walking behind Jack Lemmon on Fifth Avenue, and he died. Looked spry too. Only 76. It comes to us all.

I once found myself walking behind Jack Lemmon on Fifth Avenue, and he died. Looked spry too. Only 76. It comes to us all.

Ifd you have no photos then it doesn't mean diddly squat.

I once found myself walking behind Jack Lemmon on Fifth Avenue, and he died. Looked spry too. Only 76. It comes to us all.

Ifd you have no photos then it doesn't mean diddly squat.

I think you meant to say "It means diddly-squat"

The doesn't, would give that sentence the opposite meaning to that which I believe you meant.

Sorry

Eli is 90 today. A good innings I think.

I think you meant to say "It means diddly-squat"

The doesn't, would give that sentence the opposite meaning to that which I believe you meant.

:D do not try to get into my brain Clown Head :( , many have tried and many have died :D and many have cried :( and many have whyed :( and now I see that you have sighed. I write what I write Clown Boy and it means what it means to me you see and iffens you don't like it who the f... cares? I choose my words as I see fit so kindly don't feel you have to have one.

And one other thing...........have a nice day. :)