The Old Crem

35. Esther Rantzen

When she spoke to ITV News and Keir Starmer she stated "Im not at my best" and she no longer wishes to be filmed on camera. Needed subtitles but that`s clearly just the line. 

• Like 1

On 14/03/2024 at 20:47, Sean said:

When she spoke to ITV News and Keir Starmer she stated "Im not at my best" and she no longer wishes to be filmed on camera. Needed subtitles but that`s clearly just the line. 

So Starmer and Rantzen are monetising their private videos on Only Fans? :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Her daughter accepted an award on her behalf Tuesday.

This, combined with her refusing to appear on camera the other week, makes me think she may be in her final weeks.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Esther Ranzen has been forced to pull out of a Westminster debate on assisted dying because she is too ill.  She was planning to attend the debate on Monday. 

Dame Esther Rantzen sends message to MPs after pulling out of assisted dying debate

No new information, second time in a month that she's not appeared at an event (see post above by @RadGuy).

From the article:

In a statement Dame Esther said: "While, sadly, my health issues (I have stage four lung cancer) prevent me from attending it myself, I will be watching the debate closely as it affects my own decision to go to Dignitas in Zurich if necessary, to protect my family from witnessing a painful death."

• Like 7