Death Watch Beatle

World's Strongest Man

Guest Guest

How did Jonny Perry in world's strongest man competition die?

Guest BlackThirteen

I'm so big and strong and yet skinny and putrid that I squeezed my own guts out.

....It's the steroids that do it, I think so anyway..

Guest BlackThirteen

You know I wondered about steroids but I lift and I have seen what dudes on the juice look like and I could be wrong but Johnny Perry didn't look like he did that junk. He was just a big mofo. But like I said I could be wrong.

Guest Guest

To anyone who wants to know. I miss Johnny Perry I would take him and I temper back any day to have him with me. I never really thought he'd die. I'm his wife and my life has hit a deadend. I have to remain for my daughter but HE GAVE ME LIFE. He didnt know anything different, he was just trying to be popular. I know the drugs made him crazy but inside he had a good heart. He didnt want to die and I dont think he ever meant to hurt anyone. While everyone is out there trying to find someone to talk about, there are still people like me, my daughter and Johnny's family, we miss him every hour of every day. I believe he has paid the ultimate price for his wrong doing. The people who's lives he touched will never forget him, we think of how wonderful he was. So please take it from someone who knows, who hurts and is lost with out him lurking in the shadows, We loved him and always will. Everyone who loved Johnny always will. So make your jokes I hope you feel better, but my daughter still has to go to school tomorrow. thank you, Cabell Perry

Fair points made above - I would reiterate that the point of this site is not to offend, however to those that personally know people that are discussed it may be inevitable that that happens.

I am happy to remove the thread in this case, however perhaps its better to close the thread and leave it at that. Thread closed.

[Guest/Cabell if you would prefer me to delete the thread please email me at comments@deathlist.net or post a new topic]