Sign in to follow this  
Guest IYG

Nicole DeHuff

Guest IYG

'Meet the Parents' Actress Dies After Two Misdiagnoses

The actress who was famously smashed in the face by a volleyball in the Meet The Parents comedy died last month after two medics misdiagnosed her pneumonia. Nicole DeHuff, who played Teri Polo's sister in the hilarious 2000 movie, checked into three Los Angeles hospitals, but only when her problems became inoperable did doctors realize what was wrong with her. The actress' mother Patsie says, "By the time she reached the third hospital, it was too late. She was unconscious." The grieving mother reveals her daughter was rushed to hospital on February 12 but was sent home by medics and told to take painkiller Tylenol. Patsie DeHuff recalls, "The next day my daughter was worse." Again, the actress went to hospital, but this time medics prescribed antibiotics for bronchitis. Two days later, paramedics rushed to her home after she collapsed, gasping for breath. The tragic actress died on February 16.

Guest dawn-mir

It would be nice if people put accurate information on the internet. FYI, medics do not send people home from the hospital, or prescribe drugs. They don't even work in the hospital. Therefore, I doubt you have any idea how this woman really died.

It would be nice if people put accurate information on the internet. FYI, medics do not send people home from the hospital, or prescribe drugs. They don't even work in the hospital. Therefore, I doubt you have any idea how this woman really died.

In his absence, I shall answer......

No. Probably not.

Could you perhaps tell us Miss Mir?

FYI, he was obviously quoting from a news article. Perhaps if you had paid more attention to that fact instead of finding some tiny mistake so that you could one-up someone on an online forum, you might realize that if you were so much better than any of us, you'd have better things to do than point out such things over the internet.

And have a happy holidays. :ph34r:

How come it took you 9 months to respond.

Or did you need some research time :ph34r:

Therefore, I doubt you have any idea how this woman really died.

Honestly? We don't really care.

The only relevant fact here is that she's dead and nobody picked her for the DL.

How come it took you 9 months to respond.

Or did you need some research time :ph34r:

Give her a break St. P, "medic" is like, half way through the dictionary :P

Guest Martica Detorres

I love cookies and beer