Sign in to follow this  
Guest Peter Beater

Cardinal Sin

Guest Peter Beater

The ironically-named Cardinal Sin of The Phillipines has drawn his terminal breath at 76 years of age. It is now confirmed that there is Sin in heaven.... I thank you.

The ironically-named Cardinal Sin of The Phillipines has drawn his terminal breath at 76 years of age.

This BBC article confirms it.

It is now confirmed that there is Sin in heaven....

And you know that exactly how? :lol:

regards,

Hein

Guest Guest

Cardinal Jaime Sin, the influential former leader of the Philippines' large Roman Catholic community, is dead, Church officials have announced. Yet another major fatality not included on this years death list.Must do betetr next year!

Damn! Someone beat me to posting this.

I'll miss Cardinal Sin - he was always my very favourite cardinal. :lol:

Damn!  Someone beat me to posting this.

I'll miss Cardinal Sin - he was always my very favourite cardinal.

Well, I guess this means you shall "Sin no more my child."

(As I have indicated in the past, I don't write these alleged jokes I just post 'em.)

Well, I guess this means you shall "Sin no more my child."

(As I have indicated in the past, I don't write these alleged jokes I just post 'em.)

:rolleyes:;):)

Yet another major fatality not included on this years death list.Must do betetr next year!

I propose a DL rule that one can only say "I told you so" when someone goes if you can back it up by referring us to an earlier post in which the so-teller predicted the victim would die. Someone who would be famous enough for the DL goes every other day or so, ergo of course there will be far more misses than hits. And four typos in two sentences doesn't exactly convey the sense of wisdom typically required to comment from the exalted position of smart-arse.

By the way, how famous would El Cardinale have been if he had a more common Philippino name, like Gonzalez? Not very, I'd wager. Almost a new category - famous because of the memorableness of their name. see also: Sheik Yamani, Tuesday Weld, Abi Titmus.

Almost a new category - famous because of the memorableness of their name. see also: Sheik Yamani, Tuesday Weld, Abi Titmus.

Or as Fred Macualay (on Radio Scotland) calls her, Saggy Titmus :rolleyes:

Well timed Cardy sin... My other half had you in the deadpool at work (£200+) and I got 5 points in the DDP. A Double celebration :D

Well timed Cardy sin... My other half had you in the deadpool at work (£200+) and I got 5 points in the DDP. A Double celebration :o

Ah, the wages of sin. :D