Sign in to follow this  
Lady Die

Mo Mowlam

Guest Guest

if Mo Mowlam does only have a few days of life left doesnt she deserve to be left in peace for these precious few days and not hounded by the press or nutters where shes at?!

Guest death predictor

Reports say that Downing Street have been put on standby to announce the death of former cabinet minister Mo Mowlam at any time since she was moved imnto a hospice.Her condition is now said to be extremely grave and could pass away at any time.

There is already a Mo Mowlam thread. Please use that.

[Merged HCW]

Guest Guest

who the hell do you think you are anyway windsor?do you own this site or something?

who the hell do you think you are anyway windsor?do you own this site or something?

He doesn't own it but he's a member unlike the guests

which would give him more power.

Plus, he's been here long enough to know the right place to post things. ;)

I like to think of myself as a inspirational character and editor - reality hurts.

No I don't own the site but like to highlight others mistakes as many do with mine.

Besides, I was talking to death predictor so if you don't mind...

Show the lady some encouragement - hope you see 2006 Mo  ;) .

It would be nice for her to last until at least Jan 1st, 2006 so that she can make an entry on next year's list. But I doubt that it will happen.

Guest iain

i was just about to say that ITN news is also reporting now that Mo Mowlams condition is deteriorating...thi smust be the end :rolleyes:

I wonder if Mo will make it to the Weekend, I'm betting not.

:rolleyes: Janeo, your Avatar looks familiar,is she murderess Ruth Ellis,the last woman hanged in the UK.

Yes it's Ruth Ellis - well spotted.

I wonder if Mo will make it to the Weekend, I'm betting not.

:rolleyes: Janeo, your Avatar looks familiar,is she murderess Ruth Ellis,the last woman hanged in the UK.

Yes it's Ruth Ellis - well spotted.

I once lived round the corner from The Magdala, the pub where she shot her man down...

Apparently the bullet holes were still in the front wall, but I just think that was shoddy cowboy builders.

Guest Guest

excerpt from AOL news re Mo Mowlam :

Ms Mowlam, 55, who previously suffered a brain tumour, is being treated at the Pilgrim Hospice in Canterbury, Kent. Ms Mowlam had difficulties with her balance as a result of radiotherapy treatment for the tumour. Earlier this month she fell and injured her head and has not regained consciousness.

She was taken to King's College Hospital and was transferred to the hospice last week. She had earlier asked in a living will not to be resuscitated and in the last few days food and water have been withdrawn.

So basically a goner some time in the next few days then . But watch for lots of premature obits as happened with JP2.

Guest iain

some details have emerged about Mo Mowlams illness of the past few weeks..here they are ....

The condition of critically-ill former Northern Ireland Secretary Mo Mowlam has deteriorated, according to friends.

Ms Mowlam, 55, who previously suffered a brain tumour, is being treated at the Pilgrim Hospice in Canterbury, Kent. Ms Mowlam had difficulties with her balance as a result of radiotherapy treatment for the tumour. Earlier this month she fell and injured her head and has not regained consciousness.

She was taken to King's College Hospital and was transferred to the hospice last week. She had earlier asked in a living will not to be resuscitated and in the last few days food and water have been withdrawn

....so as you can see it looks like her condition is indeed very grave and that she is probably in the last huors or days of her life

Guest iain

sorry..i didnt realise someone else had already posted it

Guest iain

incidentally it took Terri Shiavo 2 weeks to die after her feeding and water tube was disconnected,if thats anything to judge by

incidentally it took Terri Shiavo 2 weeks to die after her feeding and water tube was disconnected,if thats anything to judge by

It was so exspected and just so long awaited..

That's what a pilllow is for. A kindness really.

:rolleyes:

That or a massive dose of morphine. I had to go a mere six hours without water today, (for sedation / dental purposes) and it was so harsh I had to cheat.

That's what a pilllow is for. A kindness really.

:rolleyes:

That or a massive dose of morphine. I had to go a mere six hours without water today, (for sedation / dental purposes) and it was so harsh I had to cheat.

On whom?

That's "On whom?"

Notapotato is correct, as illustrated by this very useful link (and although I can't recall who first posted it, my deepest thanks :rolleyes: )

Who / Whom