Lady Die

Victoria Beckham

Well done Josco.......... It's not that bad really, is it? Although I have to admit, I'm still a little sore from the use of the stiletto heels digging into me when the initiation process finaly caught up with me. :)

Well done Josco.......... It's not that bad really, is it? Although I have to admit, I'm still a little sore from the use of the stiletto heels digging into me when the initiation process finaly caught up with me. :)

Are you telling us that Grim wears stilettos?

Well done Josco.......... It's not that bad really, is it?  Although I have to admit, I'm still a little sore from the use of the stiletto heels digging into me when the initiation process finaly caught up with me. :)

Are you telling us that Grim wears stilettos?

I........erm......ah, yes...........well.........ahem...........*shuffles feet and looks to the ground*....erm.........bye

vitorea beom be melted down as a welle bin and a ashtray

that is very true but please dont insult the ashtray the wheelie bin sound good to me

vitorea beom be melted down as a welle bin and a ashtray

Oh brill. I've been waiting for this one. I hope it can be preserved as an icon of its genre. It took a while to work what was being said here and I'm still not positive but I've put this through my ACMA enigma machine and what came out was: Victoria Beckham be melted down as a wheelie bin and an ash tray. Even when translated, the sentence still doesn't make much sense.

The amazing thing is that the composer has worked out how to register and how to start a thread. But maybe it's Banshees messing about again. If you can spell "melted down", surely you can spell "good". But maybe not.

Still it deserves marks for originality. Of all the future uses one might envisage for Ms Beckham, a wheelie bin has to be among the least expected.