Sign in to follow this  
millwall32

Posting

Why does anyone object to members of this forum posting a number of times during any given day?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So is the consensus of this poll correct then. Are thgose who delete threads and attack others for their psoting only doing so in order to preserve the good statwe of this forum?

Is it just me or is millwall getting more and more like a comentator every day? :)

So is the consensus of this poll correct then. Are thgose who delete threads and attack others for their psoting only doing so in order to preserve the good statwe of this forum?

That is my opinion, yes.

The character assassination of Art Garfunkel.

I've never really got the hang of character assassinations. My attempts always sound like sour-grapes.

Sorry, am I going off topic?

DWB :)

I voted for "concern".

Concern that people who post around 20 items a day must be posting primarily irrelevant stuff, which I then have to read/ waste my time reading.

Concern that people are somewhat obsessive and refuse to accept this, despite it being pointed out by several moderators and other members.

Concern that people feel it's necessary to write me offensive personal messages.

So, yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

:);):o

I agree entirely ATJ with your quality control argument. I found the Deathlist in March trying to find news of Paul Hester's demise. Imagine my surprise to find a forum frequented by clever, witty, laugh out loud funny buggers breaking the taboo "For they are dead, speak no evil of them" load of bollox.

I don't mind if threads aren't strictly death related, that's to my advantage due to the heavy northern hemisphere bias of the list. High numbers of posts per day make me less inclined to read any of them.

Like Honez, I agree. If being told one's behaviour is offensive (by that I mean offensive to other members, not the dead and dying) to others, then just bugger off, join the Royal Forums, start your own site, don't hang around whining. Vote with your feet, so to speak. If you can't stand the heat...

I refuse to vote in another poll.

Is it just me or is millwall getting more and more like a comentator every day

Commentator on what?

I refuse to vote in another poll.

Good for you. Now can someone arrange for Typhoid Harry to never send me another patronising personal message?

That is my opinion, yes.

And judging by the voting it is becomning the overwhelming opinion of regular users.

Whatever happened to MillwAll32 anywayy?

and I still havernnt voted in this foresaken poll.

I think the simple answer to the question posed by this poll is this: If you need to ask the question, you probably wouldn't understand the answer.

If the revival of this thread proves owt it proves nowt changes. The names and faces may have changed a wee bit over the year - like Millwall's disappearing act - but people still bang on about the same stuff.