Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Someone's Abusing Entropy

I used to say that it was a lack of Education, social skills and help which made these people, I was so wrong.

Its in the Genes.

It probably is. The fact that we have a system in place which promotes and rewards this type of thing doesn't help either.

However I believe that evolution has a very slow and very ruthless agenda which spares only the characteristics most compatible with life, and for that reason I doubt that we are galloping headlong down a course leading back to our neanderthal cousins. Except in Staten Island. :lol:

OK - enough, people. This unreasonable attitude toward tattoos has gone far enough. :lol:

OK - enough, people. This unreasonable attitude toward tattoos has gone far enough. :lol:

Nothing wrong with tattoos CA, its the type and location that is sometimes very wrong.

Ive actually seen a man walking around my town with a Swastika on his forehead, resplendent in Indian Ink.

WTF is that all about? What are the chances of him getting a job? f**k all chance, so I am left to work my arse off to support my family and a moron.

Best tattoo story I heard was from the ex-head of a regional serious crimes squad. Apparently they had taken some criminal genius in for questioning over a bank raid and when he asked what evidence they had on him, the police pointed out that he had his name tattooed on his forehead.

Best tattoo story I heard was from the ex-head of a regional serious crimes squad. Apparently they had taken some criminal genius in for questioning over a bank raid and when he asked what evidence they had on him, the police pointed out that he had his name tattooed on his forehead.

I fail to make the connection. Is it standard police practice to sweep the area after a bank robbery and charge anyone with a name tatooed on them cuz they is the ones that dun it?

I fail to make the connection. Is it standard police practice to sweep the area after a bank robbery and charge anyone with a name tatooed on them cuz they is the ones that dun it?

Honez it's not charge

It's both assault and harvest the suspect by all means with any name tattoo - especially on the head. Actually I think that might even call for the nightstick.

My personal favorite is that my ex-husband has my name tattooed on his chest.

Presumably he's got it suffixed and prefixed with some choice words too. ;)

LOL! I wish he would - last time anyone mentioned it to me it still said "Carol" in gorgeous script and looked like it was new. Some artist did a good job. *snicker*

LOL! I wish he would - last time anyone mentioned it to me it still said "Carol" in gorgeous script and looked like it was new. Some artist did a good job. *snicker*

Maybe he's met some one else called Carol and decided to keep it.

Maybe he's met some one else called Carol and decided to keep it.

Excuse me for being thick(er than usual) but what happened to the Ann part of your name? Did he brillo it off or was it never there to begin with?

Excuse me for being thick(er than usual) but what happened to the Ann part of your name? Did he brillo it off or was it never there to begin with?

It wasn't there. He called me Carol.

I didn't start using my full first name until I married my current husband. There was a loony hermit who lived down the street from my parents' house who's first name was Carroll and who's last name was my husband's last name. When I would introduce myself as "Carol J..." I would get some funny looks. So, I decided to start using my full first name.

Probably more than you wanted to know, but there it is. ;)

Brillo it off. That's a thought, though. Wonder if he'd let me do it. His son would probably like to brillo his face off, though, and being the wonderful maternal unit I am I would let my son go first.

There was a loony hermit who lived down the street from my parents' house who's first name was Carroll and who's last name was my husband's last name. When I would introduce myself as "Carol J..." I would get some funny looks. So, I decided to start using my full first name.

That's deep. It doesn't get more affectionate then a man putting his lovers name on his chest. Then again at the same time it's problematic because 'if you get divorced' and I can at some extent' feel for how lame it is, now your waking up in the morning with some womans name on your chest who certainly isn't next to you.

Getting real this guy must have had some serious dysfunction because 'besides the tattoo' you also got rid of him, so obviously something was wrong.

Did he ever get remarried?

There was a loony hermit who lived down the street from my parents' house who's first name was Carroll and who's last name was my husband's last name. When I would introduce myself as "Carol J..." I would get some funny looks. So, I decided to start using my full first name.

That's deep. It doesn't get more affectionate then a man putting his lovers name on his chest. Then again at the same time it's problematic because 'if you get divorced' and I can at some extent' feel for how lame it is, now your waking up in the morning with some womans name on your chest who certainly isn't next to you.

Getting real this guy must have had some serious dysfunction because 'besides the tattoo' you also got rid of him, so obviously something was wrong.

He's probably still looking for someone called Carol.

More a case of the police having a rather obvious lead on a suspect. They knew both his name, and the fact that he had a whacking great tattoo across his head. Doesn't really take a Poirot-like mind to solve that case.

Nah - he was higher than a kite and drunk off his ass in addition. No affection - just really screwy thinking prior to the time when tattoo artists stopped working on drunks.

The tattoo was my 21st birthday present. Since he had the car I missed my 21st birthday dinner with my parents. I was pregnant with #1 son and I was moody as hell, so we had a huge fight when he got home and he lacerated the hell out of his hand when he grabbed the blade of a butcher knife.

After we split up he shacked up with another woman who became one of my best friends when she left him a couple of years later. That continues to drive him crazy, and I continue to find the whole screwed up situation highly amusing. As far as I know any woman he hooks up with sees me emblazoned across his chest. This is the best revenge any woman could wish on her ex - and the best part is that I had nothing to do with it.

My first husband is a waste of oxygen and real estate. His own son can't stand him. His daughter doesn't even know him. He abandoned both of them. As far as I'm concerned there's not enough bad karma in the world for him.

And that's how I really feel. ;)

so we had a huge fight when he got home and he lacerated the hell out of his hand when he grabbed the blade of a butcher knife.

Scum bag. I guess he was nothing more then trailer park trash and in the end his very mindless gift to you would be your revenge in the long run. How people grab shovels and dig their own holes.

Excellent story CA. 'Clap clap clap'

As far as I know any woman he hooks up with sees me emblazoned across his chest. This is the best revenge any woman could wish on her ex - and the best part is that I had nothing to do with it.

LOL I can imagine how it'd screw up any future relationships he might have. I'd never be able to fully trust a man with a tatoo of some other girls name.

If he was so in love with her and still screw up their relationship then how would I ever be able to feel safe that wouldn't do it all over again.

He sounds like a nasty piece of work. Your better off without him

F**k me, they're serious! What a bunch of hate-filled cock-suckers.
Well, better to be affected by Landover Baptist than by Westboro Baptist.

I never realised God had such a downer on cigarettes. Can't remember it being mentioned in the bible. :)

Looks like TF missed a post here, unless his magnum opus to replace all posts with a . is WIP.

Anyway, seems like the UK have seen fit to bar entry to the pastor of the DL's least favourite church. Though I am not sure why the government have chosen to publicise the fact they are banning people entry before they have committed a crime or the fact that the list actually contains 24 names but we are only responsible enough to cope with 16 of those names.

Here's hoping that 17-24 contains a George W Bush Jr. Any other suggestions?

PS: I don't actually see how coming to the UK, land of Portsmouth, is a priviledge. Anyone care to elaborate?

I was pregnant with #1 son and I was moody as hell, so we had a huge fight when he got home and he lacerated the hell out of his hand when he grabbed the blade of a butcher knife.

Sorry for missing the story first time around, but, as it's been resurrected....

Who was the aggressor?

If someone has knife wounds on their hands, then that person is not wielding the knife, rather risking hand injury to stop being stabbed.

How did you keep the blade steady (as he, presumably, threatened you) as he proceeded to slice open his hands on the blade in front of you?

Yessiree....sure sounds MIGHTY dodgy..... :unsure:

I was pregnant with #1 son and I was moody as hell, so we had a huge fight when he got home and he lacerated the hell out of his hand when he grabbed the blade of a butcher knife.

Sorry for missing the story first time around, but, as it's been resurrected....

Who was the aggressor?

If someone has knife wounds on their hands, then that person is not wielding the knife, rather risking hand injury to stop being stabbed.

How did you keep the blade steady (as he, presumably, threatened you) as he proceeded to slice open his hands on the blade in front of you?

Yessiree....sure sounds MIGHTY dodgy..... :unsure:

I agree, unless he was so messed up on whiskey and crank that he wouldn't know up from down much less what end was the blade and which was the handle. Which was the case in this little party.

If I had been using the knife on him he would have had more cuts than one on the hand. I should have waited until he was asleep and cut his balls off.

Ah, missed opportunities..... *sigh*