Brinsworth House Baiter

Celebs Who've Died On The Job

Milligan anniversary today!

I'll eat a tangerine in his memory.

The headline on that BBC story reminds me of the classic (but so far fictional) "Police Probe Leeds Girl's Snatch"

Now we've heard of celebs dying while having sex with someone/thing else.

But what about male celebs who have been caught in the act of, a-hem, Onanism.

Or for the female celebs, tickling the kipper (thanks to Two Pints...for that one)?

Personally, I reckon Princess Di was giving head when the car crashed - that's why she didn't have her seatbelt on.

Stick that up your conspiracy theory! :D

according to Paula Yates, that's what happened to Michael Hutchence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hutchence

Patrick Troughton allegedly died while having sex with female fan/groupie at a convetion in America. Doctor Who fans tend to get very upset if this mentioned though.

There's big secrecy regarding Michael Hutchence's death, maybe to protect his honour, but there are conflicting stories as to where the body was, some say it was on the back of the door and others say the maid came in and he was on his knees naked, has anyone read his brother's book? Perhaps that can shed some light onto it, i personally blame paula yates, he should have never gone out with her and why is it that Sir Bob is looking after Hutchence's and Yate's little girl? Why isn't Hutchence's family looking after her? Its all very odd :D

Geldof lives less than a 10-mnute drive away from me, in Faversham - home of Spitfire creators Shepherd Neame.

Perhaps I'll ask him. He's always polite when he's out and about, and always says hello.