Grim Reaper

15 Mins of fame ...

A tremendous achievement for our marketing department.

I'd also like to mention Yahoo's website of the day on 14th October www.mickhucknall.com which lists 1000 people more annoying than Mick Hucknall

Can't believe they've found 1000

Well its all very well saying you have a site listing 1000 people more annoying than Mick Hucknall but I have to disagree with most of their entries.

I was at least however relieved to see that they didnt overlook Graham Norton :P and "H from Steps" :P - Phew!

but David Blaine and Doctor Fox are both in so it can't be too wrong

still no mention of Michael J Sny-der though

Sorry GR, it's all double-dutch to me. However the site does have a link to the David Beckham Vodafone Advert Spoof - highly recommended if you haven't already seen it.

DWB :ph34r:

Guest Cai Saev

Nee, dan deze lijst. Met recht een lijst die het einde betekent. Het is de lijst der gevallenen van deze aarde. Elk jaar wordt er een lijst van 50 personen samengesteld, dit jaar aanvoerd door de Paus, en elk jaar wordt gekeken hoe er gescoord is aan het eind van het jaar. Dit jaar is het al vier keer raak!

This is the text about the site. Albeit loosely translated:

No, than this list. Certainly a list that means the end. It's the list of the fallen of the earth. Every year a list of 50 people is composed, this year starting with the Pope. And every year they take a look at how many where correct. This year they got 4 right!

Just a linkdump, nothing more.

My online translator has it as ...

Not , then this tabulation. With summary one tabulation who the end stand for. It is the tabulation der fallen with this soil. Everyone year is being yonder one tabulation with 50 persons compound , this year skipper through the Pope , and everyone year is being turned the yonder gescoord is the offset with the year. This year it is yet four turn striking!

.. which hasn't really clarified anything, has it ?

Guest Cai Saev

Oops, lost a bit there:

Binnen op nummer 20: Koningin Juliana.

Je kunt terugkijken tot 1987. We gaan deze lijst op de voet volgen. Gokje wagen? Wat zal de eindstand zijn?

In on number 20: our own princes Juliana

There is an archive dating back to 1987. We'll be keeping an close eye on this list. Wanna make a bet? What will be the ending score?

Double dutch :ph34r::) - I like it.

Dear Yeti, I do hope you didn't part with any crustaceans for that software.

Guest Guest

The translation:

At last a hitlist nothing to do with Boris (The Dutch Idols 2004 winner)

#Push the button and the Jukebox plays

The last couple of weeks it is Boris this, Boris that etc etc. Begin to get fed up with it. It can't be a coincidence that the phenomenon "Idols" has passed my attention completely. And today there is the news that he as download enters the hit parade at number 2 before even one piece of plastic has passed the counter. Ridiculous!

No, than take this list. It is indeed the ultimate list. It is the list with the people having ended their life on this earth. Every year a list of 50 persons is put together, this year starting with the Pope, and every end of the year the score is evaluated. This year the score is already four.

(In on number 20: Queen Juliana)

Do you remember this one? (and this one, and this one, and this one)

You can go back down to 1987. We are going to follow this list closely.

You want to take a guess? What will be the final score?

Now that wasn't a bad review. To be honest with you, when I started reading it I thought the whole DL idea was going to be shot down in a blazing rant, but no - the reviewer wasn't all that offended really - was she?

DWB :unsure:

yeah, could have been worse. I like the way she blithely takes it as read that all her readers will be as horrified at the concept as she was. Presumptious old bat.

don't think she's famous enough for the 2005 list, although at least we've heard of her.

Knowing how some celebrities think, they might be more offended not being important enough to be on the DeathList.

This made me laugh. Unfortunately for them, by the time they find out they're not on the list, well, there isn't much to be done.

The word of DeathList is spreading through Pittsburgh...

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/04151/323618.stm

Ah, Pittsburgh. Land of Steelers, Pirates and Penguins.

And the occasional devastating flood. I have been swamped :dead3: with flood stuff lately on channel 164 where they've been running every dam :rolleyes: flood disaster they can from the Connecticut River overflow of 1936 to the Johnstown to the Wilkes-Barre flood and many others. It beats watching reruns of King of Queens {then again, what doesn't?}

And the occasional devastating flood. I have been swamped :dead3: with flood stuff lately on channel 164 where they've been running every dam :rolleyes: flood disaster they can from the Connecticut River overflow of 1936 to the Johnstown to the Wilkes-Barre flood and many others. It beats watching reruns of King of Queens {then again, what doesn't?}

Gosh, that thread's been dead for a long time! The info contained in the link is still on-line and I think a bit too informed. Would it not be better for a Mod to Cut and Paste the said info, but remove Grim's real name and then cut the hyperlink?

Gosh, that thread's been dead for a long time! The info contained in the link is still on-line and I think a bit too informed. Would it not be better for a Mod to Cut and Paste the said info, but remove Grim's real name and then cut the hyperlink?

I reckon Grimbo'd have done that himself long ago if he'd been bothered.

It was he who posted the link in the first place anyway.

And the occasional devastating flood. I have been swamped :angry2: with flood stuff lately on channel 164 where they've been running every dam :grave: flood disaster they can from the Connecticut River overflow of 1936 to the Johnstown to the Wilkes-Barre flood and many others. It beats watching reruns of King of Queens {then again, what doesn't?}

I reckon Grimbo'd have done that himself long ago if he'd been bothered.

It was he who posted the link in the first place anyway.

That's not the only place he's been named either...seems like there are a couple of variations on that story.