Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Welsh Film Industry

Alehaimers...

I think that's your department BB, although I have suffered from it in the past. I think.

perajps you r Alehaiemers si setting in.

Alehaimers...

I think that's your department BB, although I have suffered from it in the past. I think.

perajps you r Alehaiemers si setting in.

Oh that was rich Mr.Jackal!

Debatable whether there ever was a Welsh Film Industry or just some parts of film production based in Wales. Take yer point about Twin Towns Pulphack but the whole thing wasn't wall to wall Welsh money and Welsh staff.

Some odd places get into films. The Isle of Man Film Commission have turned the deadbeat rural parts of the place into a prime location, offering incentives to people to go over there and film. Recently the IOM has doubled for Ireland in Waking Ned, Torquay and Devon in Blackball and Suffolk in I Capture the Castle.

And you can't get much odder than the Isle of Man

Debatable whether there ever was a Welsh Film Industry or just some parts of film production based in Wales. Take yer point about Twin Towns Pulphack but the whole thing wasn't wall to wall Welsh money and Welsh staff.

Some odd places get into films. The Isle of Man Film Commission have turned the deadbeat rural parts of the place into a prime location, offering incentives to people to go over there and film. Recently the IOM has doubled for Ireland in Waking Ned, Torquay and Devon in Blackball and Suffolk in I Capture the Castle.

And you can't get much odder than the Isle of Man

Explain to me what that is?

The Isle of Man is a small island, part of the UK, and in the Irish Sea mid-way between England and Ireland. Once a successful little tax haven and home to a handful of high achievers it has - of late - seen these people depart as UK taxes have fallen, hence the need to - erm - diversify.

Currently hosting the annual TT races, suicidallty dangerous motorbike events on public roads.

The Isle of Man is a small island, part of the UK, and in the Irish Sea mid-way between England and Ireland. Once a successful little tax haven and home to a handful of high achievers it has - of late - seen these people depart as UK taxes have fallen, hence the need to - erm - diversify.

Currently hosting the annual TT races, suicidallty dangerous motorbike events on public roads.

And where Handrejka of the forums calls home. Oh it's not part of the UK btw, it's a Crown Dependency with its own parliament and laws and of god I sound like a local. Shoot me please

Oh, and until fairly recently, homosexuality was punishable by birching.

post='64394' date='Jun 5 2006, 09:14 AM']

Oh, and until fairly recently, homosexuality was punishable by birching.

post='64394' date='Jun 5 2006, 09:14 AM']

And women weren't allowed to go to funerals until the 1940s. I only stay for the men in leather

Surely, if you familiarised yerself with those involved in the TT races you'd have an annual list of cult heroes in an event that kills people every year, you could get a big score in a DDP. Espeically if you stood outside your house and happened to spill some chip fat as the bikes hammered by.

Surely, if you familiarised yerself with those involved in the TT races you'd have an annual list of cult heroes in an event that kills people every year, you could get a big score in a DDP. Espeically if you stood outside your house and happened to spill some chip fat as the bikes hammered by.

I could start with this guy. I work with his brother and he's a twunt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Farquhar