Rotten Ali

2007 Deathlist picks

Not having much success here, are we?

The Snuff Club at work has done considerably better which is most unusual as DeathList is usually way out in front. We started early January with Magnus, Carlo, Sidney and the latest was Frankie last week.

Why on earth was Magnus not on the list did nobody know that he had cancer?

The Snuff Club at work has done considerably better which is most unusual as DeathList is usually way out in front. We started early January with Magnus, Carlo, Sidney and the latest was Frankie last week.

Personally I thought he'd last a year.

Obviously I was wrong.

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear....

Feb 16th and still no score for deathlist 2007!

But it's not like your list is looking fabulous either. In my eyes you only have one hit, you better Deathlist, but that could all change in a week.

Well looks like things changed within your one week time frame already - That makes me 4 out of 50 and DL is still 0 out of 50!

Well looks like things changed within your one week time frame already - That makes me 4 out of 50 and DL is still 0 out of 50!

Smug git.

Well I knew Papon was a dead cert allready so I had him on my list. So in reality your two hits above Deathlist. The iraqi hangings don't count, any genius could have listed them.

We did but we weren't sure what type or how advanced. If I'd known at the end of 06 that it was pancreatic cancer I would have picked him.