Sign in to follow this  
Catherine

Ruth Warrick

Guest mk
there is some contradiction as to her age, IMDB says 1915, while TV Tome and Deadoraliveinfo both say 1916.

I don't think she was that old --1,916?-- Never!

She looked a lot younger than that, Weatherman.

You're just trying to be nasty at the old darling's expense. Well, you should be ashamed of yourself young man.

dummy he meant the year she was born. now u need to be ashamed of yourself for being soooooooooooo dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is some contradiction as to her age, IMDB says 1915, while TV Tome and Deadoraliveinfo both say 1916.

I don't think she was that old --1,916?-- Never!

She looked a lot younger than that, Weatherman.

You're just trying to be nasty at the old darling's expense. Well, you should be ashamed of yourself young man.

dummy he meant the year she was born. now u need to be ashamed of yourself for being soooooooooooo dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH! YOU DUMBO!!!!

DUMBO! DUMBO! DUMBO!

:banghead:

Guest AMCFANCW
:banghead: I heard about Ms. Warrick's passing this morning on Tony Danza. Eventhough she has not appeared on AMC often recently, I did see her on the anniversary show last week. I hope the AMC writers will deal with her death, unlike they did when the actor who played Langley passed. They still haven't dealt with that loss and it's been years. It will be a very emotional show when they do deal with "Phoebe's" passing.

Guest Janis Barrow

Yes Ruth Warrick has passed away. Just watching Regis and Kelly and Kelly said that she had passed waay last week.

Guest Guest

I was watching the TV show "The View" --- and they said Ruth Warrick from "All My Children" is dead! :lol:

This makes me really sad! I loved her!

Hey, guesty, closed means closed! You really don't want to risk the wrath of Anubis. :lol: