VSBfromH

Pressing The Self-destruct Button

Pressing the Self-Destruct Button  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was hesitant to vote in this one but then when I decided I decided to go with the one who is already dead and that is why I opioned to be bothered voting for Owen Wilson.

Death of one's career does not qualify otherwise this game would be much easier.

I was hesitant to vote in this one but then when I decided I decided to go with the one who is already dead and that is why I opioned to be bothered voting for Owen Wilson.

Death of one's career does not qualify otherwise this game would be much easier.

Oh.....thanks for the clarified butter.

umm... I mean clarification.

No, I seriously thought the Wilson boy was dead....din't he try to do himself in and succeed? No, huh? Drat!

Andy Kershaw losing it big time and due in court next Tuesday. Didn't seem a likely candidate for either. If Handrejka drops in on this thread could she tell us: is there any local IOM gossip that might give us more idea about whether he'll do something - like - really stupid next time?

The judge sentencing him to three months for breaching a restraining order said Kershaw is hell-bent on self-destruction in what is becoming a "Greek tragedy". Move over Aulis, Tauris etc, and make way for the Isle of Man...

Kershaw's been ex-wife bothering again. Andy, I think she's moved on.

Manx High Bailiff Michael Moyle, who sentenced him in March, also advised him at the time to leave the island and live with his mother in Rochdale to help him sort out his personal problems.

Pushing fifty and Christmas living with yer mum.......rock 'n roll Andy!!