VSBfromH

Pressing The Self-destruct Button

Pressing the Self-Destruct Button  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seeing the latest trials and tribulations of Winehouse & Doherty over the last few days, I thought I might start a poll (first time I've done one - hope it works!)

I think we are going to have to play the long game on this one as none of those listed above are likely to die in the near future.

I voted for Adam Ant but that was more of a guess than anything.

I think we are going to have to play the long game on this one as none of those listed above are likely to die in the near future.

I voted for Adam Ant but that was more of a guess than anything.

Well, I'm sure people thought the same about Hendrix, Morrison, Joplin, Drake*, Cobain, et al (al who?) before they carked it!

* Nick, not Sir Francis

I've plumped for Broccoli Spears meself.

Amy Winehouse.

She can't handle herself as well as Doherty can.

Amy Winehouse.

She can't handle herself as well as Doherty can.

I agree with you Windsor, if only she would go to rehab.

My vote goes to Amy Winehouse.

I went for Adam Ant. Not sure why.

I voted for Pete D, who seems to be into harsher stuff than Amy, is (probably a little) more into self-mutilation, likes mixing drugs and cars, and who as a male is always more likely to top himself than a female. Plus she's married, he got dumped by a supermodel.

Nice list, btw. Spirit of the DL and all that. Can I nominate Courtney Love, even though she currently appears to be in one of her lucid phases?

I voted for Daniel O'Donnell. I can see a rapid descent in to crack and crystal meths hell for the clean-cut Irish crooner.

Pete D, probably more wishful thinking than anything. He's the worst of them all in my opinion.

I voted for Daniel O'Donnell. I can see a rapid descent in to crack and crystal meths hell for the clean-cut Irish crooner.

As a joke, I tried to find a pic of D O'D looking down and out or even just slightly the worse for wear, but I don't think one exists!

I went for Adam Ant. Not sure why.

I am with you on this one H.

He has a history of mental unstability, I think it makes him more likely to do something silly than the rest.

Wendy Ainscow, but she's not famous enough for this thread.

Well I read many times yesterday in the free London papers that "Keef smokes Fag" - it seemed to be a pretty massive story but I reckon he might pull through.

However, should LiLo not also be on this list?

But she is. It's a good list, they all have musical tie-ins. I wondered about Nicole Richie, who's pregnant and thus perhaps the longest of long shots, but of course her dad is Lionel.

[Edit - have now read that she was in a band. Of sorts. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicole_Richie]

But she is. It's a good list, they all have musical tie-ins. I wondered about Nicole Richie, who's pregnant and thus perhaps the longest of long shots, but of course her dad is Lionel.

What? I have to actually read the posts instead of just thinking I knew what was there? Doh!

Anyway I'm sure she'll be fine... unless of course she get slayed by the rapidly revolving door at her rehab facility.

One or two reviewers have commented on Keef mind, including The Times today likening him to a shelled turtle, suggesting this is the end of the road for the Stones cos Keef is struggling with the pace.

One or two reviewers have commented on Keef mind, including The Times today likening him to a shelled turtle, suggesting this is the end of the road for the Stones cos Keef is struggling with the pace.

What would he do if he jacked it in? I'm tipping him to appear on the next "Celebrity Big Brother" or "I'm a celebrity...", although "Stricltly Come Dancing" would be even better!

Well Ms. Winehouse is off to an early lead.

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere, I just didn't see it.

hmmmm, not sure if this helps prove or disprove the theory that being married makes dying less likely.

She looks good in some of the pics, especially with the bloody shoes that one of the London free papers happily concluded came from her injecting heroin between her toes.

Can I change my vote?

hmmmm, not sure if this helps prove or disprove the theory that being married makes dying less likely.

Marriage is a written bond between people for money orientated purposes. Marriage is one woman.

Who wants to get married.

I think going to weddings high and enjoying it's festivities is usually a great expirience. I like weddings for those reasons, in Jewish weddings the Jewish woman jumps on a glass bottle. I don't understand why Jewish people do that when they get married.

By the way Mr.Ronnie, if you marry a much younger woman I believe that may keep you young. Especially if she is right out of college and her future is looking 'real bright. A great body and an excellent pay check is paradise.

I'm stunned at this, apart from anything else there's a fortune going down the drain in unplayed gigs. The state of her at the mo suggests those handling her might just be negligent enough to let her die by accident. Not summat I'd have believed likely. Still think she'll pull through, or be pulled through, mind. Apart from owt else, on this evidence she could - just about - be sectioned under the mental health act.

Pete Doherty gets my vote

Or perhaps scalded to death in a freak teapot explosion at his mommy's house! Mmmm how much Semtex would fit in a tetly teabag? ;)