Sign in to follow this  
Banshees Scream

Death-reaction

The interesting aspect of this topic is our behavior patterns towards outcomes which give us satisfaction are all equally different. Death is only one outcome but the outcome of reaction can be many. When somebody drops dead do you jilt backwards and pump you're fists towards you're chest like it's (no mans business?) Do you allow yourself to be involved with practices or habits or addictions that you shouldn't be associating with? Do you tell you're wife or you're husband what just happened and do they refuse to speak with you? Do you start saying explicit sh*t out of excitement and then after 90 seconds you come back to earth? For me, it all depends on the quality and expectancy of the death. My reaction is usually a short .. slow nod ... with almost a grin ... but not all the way.

Guest Your joking, write?

Whoever BS's lucky therapist is, I think we can safely assume that her name isn't Lynne Truss.

There are days when you are out patrolling the threads in your little bi-plane when you come across what amounts to a hot air balloon. There's an almost uncontrollable urge to fill it with holes, then you see the basket case hanging below and you think "no" live and let live. But the basket case is shouting "shoot me, shoot me" so you take a pop and it just goes on floating crazily in the wind, taunting, laughing, challenging, f*****g around, refusing to be ignored.

Banshees you are a twat.

Guest Audrey

My reaction towards you is definitely exothermic, not in a warm chaleureuse way I hasten to add. Everytime I read your dire-tribe I want to expel an excessive amount of energy venting my frustration at your inanities. You my dear are one electron short of a stable full shell configuration.

If you were a chemical you'd be this one

Moronic_acid.png

I have a revelation. I was actually pretty wasted when I started this topic. The rum was quality. I apologize for messing with you're minds, don't put me on you're waiting list, Godot. (You will never outlive me)

I do think sudden reaction towards certain outcomes\situations in life are a way to recognize a persons true-self but I can see how this topic lacks discussion or interest for a combination of reasons. Due to the fact that this topic wasn't successful, I apologize for littering. Now on the subject of reaction I feel Godot hears a drum beat of revenge every time he reads my posts and I understand that, which is why I don't usually take his criticism personally. He takes advantage of his opportunities, god bless him.

Anyway, I'm worried. Monoclinic\or impostor Monoclinic .. Either way, who compares a human being to chemicals? Monoclinic ... you just get weirder and weirder. Bizaaaarrrrrr .. that's my reply. I'm serious.

(Mods, whatever you want to do with this)

There are days when you are out patrolling the threads in your little bi-plane when you come across what amounts to a hot air balloon. There's an almost uncontrollable urge to fill it with holes, then you see the basket case hanging below and you think "no" live and let live. But the basket case is shouting "shoot me, shoot me" so you take a pop and it just goes on floating crazily in the wind, taunting, laughing, challenging, f*****g around, refusing to be ignored.

Banshees you are a twat.

I read this, then read it again, then again.

Quality, sheer quality.

The interesting aspect of this topic is our behavior patterns towards outcomes which give us satisfaction are all equally different. Death is only one outcome but the outcome of reaction can be many. When somebody drops dead do you jilt backwards and pump you're fists towards you're chest like it's (no mans business?) Do you allow yourself to be involved with practices or habits or addictions that you shouldn't be associating with?

No, BS, I can't say that any death has caused me to experience an LSD style trip followed by a celebratory Bash of the Bishop.