Vaagheid

People Who Are Dead According To Wikipedia...

2 hours ago, Gisooo said:

British-American television writer, producer, director and animator Robert D. Cardona (Wiki) known for his work on Thomas and Friends dead at 94

image.thumb.png.d7920665dfcd9d8558d746fac68af72b.png

That would be a sad loss. Director of some forum favourites like episodes of Thriller and Armchair Thriller. 

However, his and the late David Mittons work on Tugs was revolutionary in TV terms. They invented ways of shooting model work around waterways, stimulating weather effects and pioneered a whole bunch of camera techniques for versimilitude that didn't only get taken up by other kids shows (Thomas benefitted heavily from it) but also Hollywood films and beyond. An important SFX behind the scenes name.

Seems like a pretty obvious fake to me. But it's not as bad as the Britt Allcroft home invasion shit, so I guess the very normal Thomas the Train fans are upping their wordsmithery.

5 minutes ago, tracy said:

it's not as bad as the Britt Allcroft home invasion shit

Do I even want to know?

1 hour ago, tracy said:

Seems like a pretty obvious fake to me. But it's not as bad as the Britt Allcroft home invasion shit, so I guess the very normal Thomas the Train fans are upping their wordsmithery.

FB_IMG_1724872221596.jpg

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, msc said:

Do I even want to know?

It was this edit. Pretty nutty, but on the positive side it did help elevate panic bottoms to the mainstream.

• Haha 1