Sign in to follow this  
1_TO_THE_HEAD

Wow!! A 2 For 1, One Day Sale!!! Mj & Ff

Wow, seems like the celebrity deaths have really picked up recently and I've never seen this many people on here since I joined. Glad I got on board when I did. Been wanting to for a few months but was too lazy. Well there went two of my 2010 picks. I really gotta do some thinking, I only got like 12 people I'm kicking around(for the list)...

I only got like 12 people I'm kicking around(for the list)...

So, you've got eleven then.

Wow, seems like the celebrity deaths have really picked up recently and I've never seen this many people on here since I joined. Glad I got on board when I did. Been wanting to for a few months but was too lazy. Well there went two of my 2010 picks. I really gotta do some thinking, I only got like 12 people I'm kicking around(for the list)...

Yes, you are our lucky charm.

A few weeks ago, one or two were grumbling about not much happening on this site... :ghost:

I was just wondering whats the use of this topic?

I was thinking the same.

Have there been any other '2 for 1' days that Deathlisters can remember?

My Grandad died on the same day as Peter Sellers.

(No he wasn't famous, no obits and 30 years ago - I'm just trying to find a use for this thread!)

Just thinking - if you had say two people on your DDP team die on the same day then I think a bonus score should be added - I think a doubling of the combined total would nicely be in order.