Stayin Alive

Boris Johnson

53 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Next instalment 

IMG_1964.jpeg

Don't think we needed Mad Nads book to think that was possible given what's come out over the last few years

Also Political Book of the Year  :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Next instalment 

IMG_1964.jpeg

Note to Coleen: Blabbing about your marital problems to the likes of the Daily Mail is NOT a good way to save your marriage to Wayne. Though I imagine that is more the talk of Westminster than anything in Nadine's "expose".

They still going. No other paper seems very interested even the anti Tory ones like the Guardian and Mirror. 

IMG_1973.jpeg

It was literally one of the main stories on The Guardian and BBC earlier.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, msc said:

It was literally one of the main stories on The Guardian and BBC earlier.

All based on just the denial through. Normally a story like this would be on both of their front pages of their print editions. 

I'm seriously close to using the 'ignore' function for iirc the first time ever.

• Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, TQR said:

I'm seriously close to using the 'ignore' function for iirc the first time ever.

Sorry I think people have misunderstood my post. I wasn’t dismissing the story I was just a bit puzzled that some press haven’t gone all in on it. 

8 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Sorry I think people have misunderstood my post. I wasn’t dismissing the story I was just a bit puzzled that some press haven’t gone all in on it. 

Seriously? You know where the loyalties of >80% of the British press lie, right?

48 minutes ago, TQR said:

Seriously? You know where the loyalties of >80% of the British press lie, right?

I particularly noted the two major newspapers who are fully anti Tory.

Any anyway at least some of the Tory press would be quite happy if Sunak had to resign some point as they would rather Truss/Badernoch/Braverman/Mourdant take over pre election. 

7 hours ago, TQR said:

You were saying...

_131625727_express0611.png-nc.png.webp

• Like 1

Unless this bloke gets hit with stage 4 cancer or gets stabbed in the face, can you take all this shitty, off-topic spamming to the political discussion thread and fuck off out of this one?

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

You were saying...

_131625727_express0611.png-nc.png.webp

I like the ‘We Shall Remember Them’ immediately above Johnson, the one who oversaw tens and tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths during the pandemic.

4 minutes ago, TQR said:

I like the ‘We Shall Remember Them’ immediately above Johnson, the one who oversaw tens and tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths during the pandemic.

Yeah, the people - like the Express - who think they don't do irony are sometimes the best at doing it

• Like 3