Stayin Alive

Boris Johnson

A friend of mine reckons that it was being re-introduced in Liverpool.

I was hoping that the Boris Johnson Fan Club could shed some light on the matter, but they appear to be temporarily unavailable:

http://www.geocities.com/borisjohnsonfanclub/

Perhaps a very big long short, but still, a long shot all the same.

• Like 1

As local folklore has it in the town I grew up in--on the Welsh side of the England/Wales border--there is still a medieval law in Chester that permits the locals to string up any Welshmen they catch inside the city walls after dark.

It made for many an exciting night out, pubbing it in Chester in my youth.

• Like 1

From the http://www.boriswatch.com site

Did You Know:

Boris was sacked from The Times for falsifying a quotation from his uncle

Prizes* for the best guess at the quote...

*Well, actually, no prizes, apart from our respect - and lets face it, what could be more prized? :)

Ok, so I'm wearing my BORIS t-shirt and I hear that his post bag is full, but that first website just seems like a classic case of too many forums and not enough people or posts. Good job we never did that :)

A friend of mine reckons that it was being re-introduced in Liverpool.

Folks in Hartlepool are hoping!

Poor Monkey!

As I've said before; worst beating I ever took was due to bringing up this topic.

Am i the only person who firmly believes that Boris Johnson and Sir Bernard Chumley ( aka Matt Lucas ) are one in the same?

No?

sh*t.

Boris is a genius, it takes rare skill, of almost Prince Philip standards to consistently keep insulting people.

Make this man PM I say, anyone who can apologise like this deserves respect.

I meant no insult to the people of Papua New Guinea who I'm sure lead lives of blameless bourgeois domesticity in common with the rest of us.

Boris is a genius, it takes rare skill, of almost Prince Philip standards to consistently keep insulting people.

Make this man PM I say, anyone who can apologise like this deserves respect.

I meant no insult to the people of Papua New Guinea who I'm sure lead lives of blameless bourgeois domesticity in common with the rest of us.

Having just seen a repeat of him hosting Have I Got News For You I might have to agree. Sarcasm goes so far over his head it doesn't even ruffle his fluffy blonde locks. Class. What? Ooo-eerr! Crikey!

Boris plays in a celeb footy match against the Germans

You can imagine the rest, observe the gentle congratulatory pat on the bum from team-mate Ray 'Butch' Wilkins after our man has tackled with his customary tact and diplomacy.

If Boris the bonking buffoon loses the election by a single vote I'll rest happily in the knowledge that it was 'Arry wot won it for Ken. I'd rather have Timmy Mallett run London. Or George Bush.

Tory boy tipster Armitage Shanks tells me that Johnson's a nailed-on cert and that Ken's a 3/1 undernewt, but Shanks is wrong about 90% of the time.

Maybe our Ken'll do a Mugabe if he loses?

There are rumours that Boris Johnson has won in London.

Tory souces were claiming the win last night - before they even started counting votes.

Thank god I don't live in London. Still, at least it will be a good laugh for everyone else...

Thank god I don't live in London.

It could be worse, you could live somewhere Alex Salmond is the (supposed if somewhat self-anoited) leader of.. Oh.. sorry :)

Thank god I don't live in London.

It could be worse, you could live somewhere Alex Salmond is the (supposed if somewhat self-anoited) leader of.. Oh.. sorry :)

He is taking a day off from First Minister's questions with a sore tummy.

Too much pies? Personally, I'm hoping it's stomach cancer.

Boris is ahead in the London polls.

Probably not a bad thing for Brown.

The Clown Prince of the Conservative party has won the election to become London's mayor, sad day for Londoners I think :) .

The Clown Prince of the Conservative party has won the election to become London's mayor, sad day for Londoners I think :) .

I have to admit he gave a gracious and eloquent victory speech. Hitler was pretty good at speeches, mind.

It's going to be a long, hard road towards the next general election for Labour. Despite the spring sunshine, it's a gloomy morning in old London Town.

Alex Salmond will be loving this. Part of his strategy for independence.

When the Tories come to power in 2010, he will point out that the Scots did not vote for a Tory government. He will then claim that the UK parliament cannot represent Scotland.

Furthermore, Cameron will solve the West Lothian question by barring Scottish MPs from voting on English only matters. In effect we will have a Scottish Parliament and an English Parliament. What is the point in having an incorporating Union if the two major Kingdoms have a separate Parliaments?

This is the end for the United Kingdom as we know it. The country will either cease to exist, or exist only as a Federal State.

(Or I could be looking too much into it).

There are rumours that Boris Johnson has won in London.

Tory souces were claiming the win last night - before they even started counting votes.

Thank god I don't live in London. Still, at least it will be a good laugh for everyone else...

Rumours true...

This might turn out to be good for Labour. If he balls' up in London, it might raise doubts about

his Eton toff mate Cameron...

GE in 2010 I think...

Alex Salmond will be loving this. Part of his strategy for independence.

When the Tories come to power in 2010, he will point out that the Scots did not vote for a Tory government. He will then claim that the UK parliament cannot represent Scotland.

Furthermore, Cameron will solve the West Lothian question by barring Scottish MPs from voting on English only matters. In effect we will have a Scottish Parliament and an English Parliament. What is the point in having an incorporating Union if the two major Kingdoms have a separate Parliaments?

This is the end for the United Kingdom as we know it. The country will either cease to exist, or exist only as a Federal State.

(Or I could be looking too much into it).

frazer.jpg

Windsor, yesterday.

It's going to be a long, hard road towards the next general election for Labour.

Maybe Labour shouldn't have been so quick to give Tony B the boot. "Let's see, we've just had our best ten year stretch ever. Thanks Tony, off you go, we're handing the reins over to Mr. Bean". Brown should have stayed at doing what he does best, looking after the money, and let a proper PM candidate, like Miliband, take over.

It's going to be a long, hard road towards the next general election for Labour.

Maybe Labour shouldn't have been so quick to give Tony B the boot. "Let's see, we've just had our best ten year stretch ever. Thanks Tony, off you go, we're handing the reins over to Mr. Bean". Brown should have stayed at doing what he does best, looking after the money, and let a proper PM candidate, like Miliband, take over.

Another second of Tony Blair would have too much, no matter who his successor was. If you want Miliband as PM, simply pop off down the high street, pull out the dullest bank manager you can find and you'd struggle to tell the difference.

New Labour have destroyed politics in this country...

• Like 1