devongrrl

Abu Hamza

Guest Guest
Just as well, I guess.

Down here at **, ****** **, *********, ****, **12 **GH we are unused to these levels of security. Of course, when I was in the Special Boat Squadron I was a little more on the ball............ and I had a rifle.

Sorry, where was that? I couldn't make it out for all those stars.

No doubt it was censored by the moderators (cough, cough). Dammit.

Guest Chicken Little
I see the Comedy Suicide Bomber has been returned to jail...

We all love a hypocrite... :D

It's touching that a convicted drug dealer can spare the time to defend his religion, but if he went to London dressed as a suicide bomber isn't police policy to knock you to the ground and turn your brains into swiss cheese? Apparently wearing a thick jacket on a hot day is reasonable enough suspision to blow someones brains out but being dressed in combat fatigues and wearing military (ammunition?) pouches isn't even grounds for arrest and investigation. Perhaps the Met are concentrating on the Brazilian end of Al Queda?

Yes - he probably regrets his 'bomber' jacket now. Seems to be in the right place. I rather thought that had he committed his drug-dealing crimes in Jeddah, for instance, it would have been more than his freedom that he would have lost.

Guest Chicken Little
Yes - he probably regrets his 'bomber' jacket now. Seems to be in the right place. I rather thought that had he committed his drug-dealing crimes in Jeddah, for instance, it would have been more than his freedom that he would have lost.

Saudi drug dealers are all off their heads, or getting stoned! :D

Abu Hamza is a legend. What did he do wrong??? He has my full support. I hope he is freed. Paul Magee.

Got one!

1. [1] If the post is written in a topic about a person, living or dead, the post states or infers that the subject is above criticism.
  2. [1] The post contains one or more instances of consecutive question marks (??) or exclamation marks (!!).
  3. [1] The post contains one or more statements that are widely agreed on to be false.
  4. [1] The post contains one or more email addresses.

The DLRI of this post is a remarkable (4/25)*100 = 20.

Edit: Bollocks, the original is deleted by an over-zealous moderator. :D

regards,

Hein

Edited by Magere Hein

I've been wondering. "Abu" in Arabic means father of, but Hamza is the name for the Arabic glottal stop. So why would someone want to be known as the father of a diacrtical mark? Is it a secret sign that the terrorists of the world are working in our grammar department?

The DLRI of this post is a remarkable (4/25)*100 = 20.

Edit: Bollocks, the original is deleted by an over-zealous moderator. :D

regards,

Hein

Back to Maths class: 4/25*100 = 16. :D

Back to Maths class: 4/25*100 = 16. :P

Yes, I was wondering who'd spot it. :P

regards,

Hein

Just discovered he's got a fan site. Might be worth keeping an eye on the man as things hot up terror wise, inside or outside of jail, wherever he might find himself, there's people might be tempted to have a go.

Guest MR SHINNY AK47
:) i think we shuold hang the fcuked by whis own hook , the bastard! :pop: and then stick the f****r on a boat in the middle of the sea and use him as targets for out naval helicopters!

Guest That Unregistered Bloke
Might be worth keeping an eye on the man as things hot up terror wise

Keep an eye? Do you mean a "milky eye" like Hamza's got? :pop: