8 minutes ago, Fergie86 said:

That means I have the same birthday as John Major didn’t know that and I don’t know if I like it lol

You share it with Eric Idle too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well you learn something new every day I knew I shared my birthday with Julie Goodyear out of Corrie and Marc Overmars who use to play for Arsenal 

• Haha 1

Apparently, I share a birthday with Eva Green, 50 Cent and George W Bush. Practically the new crazy gang, there.]

Anyhow, not to set the bar too high, but looking at the other contenders, John Major might be the greatest living former Prime Minister...

My birthday is shared with an odd bunch. On the one hand, I share it with President James Monroe, author Harper Lee, and Kim Gordon of Sonic Youth. On the other hand, I also share it with Saddam Hussein, Jessica Alba, and Melanie Martinez. Only very notable death on my birthday was Benito Mussolini though...

Born on the very same day as me ...

Well I can beat you all as I share my birthday with Peter Falk. I’m sure he’s popular round these parts......

• Haha 1

Born on my birthday Joseph Goebbels.

Died on my birthday Jimmy Savile and Sir Walter Raleigh.

Edited by redrumours
capital G

Sean Connery, Erich Honecker, Claudia Schiffer, Leonard Bernstein,..

You can tell John Major is  one of t hose people who are destined to live well into their 90s. Then again I thought that about Bruce Forsyth and Ken Dodd so who knows... 

Sir John Major arrived at the Royal Wedding today and was walking with the aid of a walking stick. I believe this is the first time we've seen him, certainly in public, with a stick, and he was walking with a limp. 

18882849-1-940x716.jpg

Looking well on Marr today. Be a while before he troubles his inevitable spot on the Deathlist 50.

• Like 1

He isn't even on my radar yet.I reckon the DL will look at his cabinet ministers instead next year such as Hurd Heseltine Clarke and Baker.

• Like 1

Unless he gets salmonella from eating too much of Edwina then he is around for a couple more decades. 

• Haha 6

Speaking of the Currie he used to eat...

Her website is a collision of desperation trading on past glories and spinning any praise for more than it's worth. I remember hearing some inside bookseller gossip about the woeful performance of her second volume of autobiography years ago; since when it's basically reality tv now and then and any other attention she can grab.

Long hours to contemplate what might have been could put her quietly into the useless bimbo stakes and drive up blood pressure etc.

You never know: http://www.edwinacurrie.co.uk/

• Like 1

Norma Major unwell and not attending the Coronation today.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Norma Major unwell and not attending the Coronation today.

A friend of mine said there are fears she’s showing the early signs of dementia.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Ulitzer95 said:

A friend of mine said there are fears she’s showing the early signs of dementia.

Time for her to return to my Dames Theme team then.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Norma looks better, physically at least, than expected here. Must be a chance of John Major outliving Brown or Blair. He's aged much better than either of them over the past 25 years. 

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

Norma Major on the balcony at the Remembrance Service. 

She doesn't look unwell. Nothing to see here in this picture for me in relation to any of those pictured. 

• Like 2

I wonder if Major might do a Jimmy "I like mine ready salted, not dry roasted" Carter and outlive a couple of his successors. I go for G to the B and Boris pegging it before him. 

3 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

I wonder if Major might do a Jimmy "I like mine ready salted, not dry roasted" Carter and outlive a couple of his successors. I go for G to the B and Boris pegging it before him. 

Probably May as well, and who knows about some others...

5 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

Frankly, who knows? You'd have got long odds on Alistair Darling going before Dennis Skinner and Norman Tebbit six months ago. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1