Sign in to follow this  
Joey Russ

Crowdsource Survivors

Since it is coming to to a new year very soon, and it's been 2 years since it's inception, I've decided to make a thread to keep track of the survivors from the crowdsource lists from the past. Here is the current surviving lot:

2016: Graham, James, Prince Phillip, de Havilland, Carter, Douglas, Bush, Lynn, Wouk, Norden, Harper, Phillips, Hawking, Redstone, Mugabe, Gorbachev, Tutu, O'Connor, Benedict, St John, Scales, Dole, Ricksen, Stiles (23/50)

2017: Bracknell, Douglas, Prince Phillip, Graham, Mugabe. Chirac, Tutu, Bush, de Havilland, Phillips, Benedict, Lynn, Carter, Johns, James, Lollobrigida, Wouk, Stefansson, Queen Elizabeth, Poitier, Norden, St John, Redstone, Gorbachev, Woodward, Viitti, Gascoine, Fabray (28/50)

I think I can predict who will be the last survivor of the 2016 list, but 2017 is definitely harder to guess. Anyways, I thought it was good idea to count down the survivors off of each list...

• Thanks 1

I was thinking about making a post like this in the Stats thread but this saves me the effort!

Interesting to see 2016 nearly killed off as many survivors in 2017 as it did from the actual list in 2016! Five years time, that list could feasible be down to 1 survivor. And then stuck on 1 survivor for 20 years.

Yeah.  Billy Graham. :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

I just remember that I started this thread. Oh, the irony of the above comment though.

2016: James, Prince Phillip, de Havilland, Carter, Douglas, Bush, Lynn, Wouk, Norden, Harper, Phillips, Hawking, Redstone, Mugabe, Gorbachev, Tutu, O'Connor, Benedict, St John, Scales, Dole, Ricksen, Stiles (22/50)

2017: Bracknell, Douglas, Prince Phillip, Mugabe. Chirac, Tutu, Bush, de Havilland, Phillips, Benedict, Lynn, Carter, Johns, James, Lollobrigida, Wouk, Stefansson, Queen Elizabeth, Poitier, Norden, St John, Redstone, Gorbachev, Woodward, Viitti, Gascoine, Fabray (27/50)

Updated for Billy Graham.