Sign in to follow this  
Roy Hoather

The Naturals

Hello, Just read a write up on " The Naturals " 60's band.

I've never read so much inaccurate dribble in my life on the band.

The information & factual content Is so corrupt & missed placed it almost leaves me speechless. For the writer, please obtain your facts from a reliable platform BEFORE listing your so called writeup. Personal content such as where we all live etc would never be disclosed to anyone for personal reason's

May I correct you on most of  your dribble, we are all very active within the music industry with the exception of dear Richard Potter R.I.P.

Regards

Roy Hoather, Drummer with The Naturals

• Confused 1

Hello Roy (if that really is you),

Firstly, there was no need to create a new thread for your message. A response in the UK Singles Chart thread would have sufficed.

Secondly, nobody here is claiming anything. On the contrary, we merely reported findings to one another, including that Who website that named you as the “surviving member”. Your beef is with them, not us. Don’t shoot the messenger. 

If there’s anything you wish to correct, please feel free to do so, but I suggest you lighten your tone. Manners maketh man.

I would have ended your little rant, if I was going to be brave enough to start a thread,

Kind Regards

Drum Roll...

ROY HOATHER

Each to their own though.

Guy literally waited two years for someone to talk about his band so he could post that. Whoever he is, his lurking skills are admirable. 

Screen Shot 2024-05-20 at 11.05.52 AM.png

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1

I wonder how many times in his long life Roy has drummed along to (nay, percussively propelled) I Should Have Known Better at gigs from Butlins Minehead to… Butlins Skegness. Even at a conservative once a week, that would be well over 3,000 times. He probably never puts a paradiddle out of place either. But I bet the Naturals wish they’d charted with Tomorrow Never Knows or Revolution #9, something you could get a bit more creative on, as the van gets loaded for another trundle along the M5 at midnight.

In this house we only recognise one "I Should Have Known Better":

• Haha 1