Guest danny

1987 - "Any one beatle" ?

The world memorabilia market could be sent into freefall with the news that Ringo is to stop signing "the 3rd best drummer in the Beatles" on toy steam engines.

"I'm warning you with peace and love I have too much to do"

Nutter.

I read that, miserable git. All that fame that Thomas the Tank Engine brought him as obviously gone to his head. He used to be my favourite Beatle, but he can get stuffed now.

The world memorabilia market could be sent into freefall with the news that Ringo is to stop signing "the 3rd best drummer in the Beatles" on toy steam engines.

Nutter.

I read that, miserable git. All that fame that Thomas the Tank Engine brought him as obviously gone to his head. He used to be my favourite Beatle, but he can get stuffed now.

I don't understand what all the fuss is about. So he's not going to sign that one fan-letter he got. Big deal. It's not like he's going to get any others.

Nutter.

Not many to choose from now Lard... :D

Nutter.

Not many to choose from now Lard... :D

...and I hear that the other one is refusing to sign any more marriage registers.