Sign in to follow this  
Guest Death List Observer

Death List Observer Dies

I hope if I am terminally ill I will manage to find time to post something on DL.

• Haha 1

We're remembered not by how we dance through the good times, but how we march through the bad.

Death List Observer, you seem to be marching with grace, dignity and humility. With your destiny in the hands of your deity, your path should be a smooth one.

Whatever awaits you, I wish you the best of luck and peace.

We're remembered not by how we dance through the good times, but how we march through the bad.

Death List Observer, you seem to be marching with grace, dignity and humility. With your destiny in the hands of your deity, your path should be a smooth one.

Star Crossed, are you & DLO one and the same?

Please take on-board the following fact:

Death List Observer, son of Death List Observer and DeathLister all posted from the same IP address.

DWB :eshock:

Several months in a psychiatric ward?

Star Crossed, are you & DLO one and the same?

:eshock:

I'll never be that lucky. :(

I hope if I am terminally ill I will manage to find time to post something on DL.

He apparently made his terminally ill post about the same time that his supposed son reported that he had died :eshock:

He apparently made his terminally ill post about the same time that his supposed son reported that he had died :lol:

Considerate of them weren't it?

Guest Himler
I am the son of Death List Observer. Not too long ago, my father, a history and philosophy buff, told me how he'd stumbled upon this website when searching for information on the anthropologist Claude Levi-Strauss. He told me of how this site brought him great amusement.

Within hours of my father posting news of his leukemia on this forum, he collapsed and was rushed to a nearby hospital, where, two hours ago, he died. Thanks to all DeathListers for their outpouring of support.

:D While masturbating (at another site) I found a lump on my scrotum. Is this the curse of dearhlist? :o

:bomb: While masturbating (at another site) I found a lump on my scrotum.  Is this the curse of dearhlist? :P

No. That would be the curse of the one-handed typist. Be careful not to give yourself OOS.

Life is a terminal illness, I think you've achieved your ambition.

I recommend supporting a struggling football team, the transition to your own death isn't so much of a stretch!

I recommend supporting a struggling football team, the transition to your own death isn't so much of a stretch!

I agree. Apart from I don't support a struggling football team. I support Exeter

City, the sleeping giants of English football.

I'm so sad I've even been to see them play Carlisle away.

Guest Himler

Life is a terminal illness, I think you've achieved your ambition.

Let's cut to the chase and all hang ourselves today! :P

Let's cut to the chase and all hang ourselves today! :P

:bomb: After you Sir, after you

Guest Himler

OK :P