Sign in to follow this  
Mortician

The Next President?

In the spirit of calm debate, a Denver Congressman has suggested that the US should retaliate against any nuclear attack from Islamist fundamentalists by bombing their religious sites...

Tom Tancredo

As Osama wants to bring down the Saudi state and create a new Islamic theocracy across the world, perhaps threatening to bomb the crap out of Saudi Arabia amongst others might not be too clever....

So, who do we think should be in the running to replace George Dubya?

I suggest Tommy would not be a sensible candidate!

So, who do we think should be in the running to replace George Dubya?

Hopefully not Vice President Dick Chaney. He is a more extreme neo-conservative!

How about Condoleeza Rice? Although a black female president might be too much of a jump for most Americans.

In the spirit of calm debate, a Denver Congressman has suggested that the US should retaliate against any nuclear attack from Islamist fundamentalists by bombing their religious sites...

Tom Tancredo

As Osama wants to bring down the Saudi state and create a new Islamic theocracy across the world, perhaps threatening to bomb the crap out of Saudi Arabia amongst others might not be too clever....

It seems Saudi Arabia, with such allies, doesn't need enemies.

regards,

Hein

"Who will rid us of this troublesome Pres?"

There's a fair chance it would be the USA's voting public.

If it's not fated to be the voters, then Mr G.W. Bush needs to watch out for Mr G. Reaper.

There's a fair chance it would be the USA's voting public.

Are you sure?

Jeb's still running Florida, perhaps the idiot brother of the idiot son of an idiot can run and rig his own election this time....

I've more confidence in the Reaper

Tom Tancredo is an anagram for "Not Democrat" or "Not democrat". Sounds like he's neither.

Dick Cheney = I deny check

Guest DeathLister

Should President Bush and Vice President Cheney die or be impeached from office, Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert (R-IL) will assume the presidency. If the Democratic Party regains control of the House of Representatives in the 2006 mid-terms, Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) will be elected Speaker and thus become third in line to the presidency.

Newt Gingrich and Mills Watson as the winning team for 2008!

If the Democratic Party regains control of the House of Representatives in the 2006 mid-terms, Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) will be elected Speaker and thus become third in line to the presidency.

Very interesting lady - first time a top USA party job goes to a woman. Hillary Clinton is way too obvious and well known to all and sundry as an '08 runner. I think John Edwards did moderately well in his VP run, but even I could answer questions he was posed but could not bottom out, during one of the primary candidate debates I caught whilst on a ski trip in Vermont during Dec'03.

I still think Dick Gebhart was the right man to go for the top job last time.

So I say if not Edwards/Richardson then Clinton/Pelosi would be a fun way to go!

As for the "evil" Neo Con Republicans, then lets show them the door and have Bill Wyatt put up to be a calming influence.

The way Bush is going he will probably be able to convince his people that the terrorist threat is too great and so the President will rule by emergency decree whereby elections may be put off. Thus he will be a dictator and rule for quite some time.

Is this too far fetched?

The way Bush is going he will probably be able to convince his people that the terrorist threat is too great and so the President will rule by emergency decree whereby elections may be put off. Thus he will be a dictator and rule for quite some time.

Is this too far fetched?

Yes it is. Truth be known, in a secret meeting at the Crawford Ranch in Bushvale Texas, he promised the future to Mills Watson and so President Watson it shall be.

(although George and Jeb will be our new War Strategy Advisors)

Guest Guest

Tennessee Governor Phil Bredesen- a Southern moderate, Democrat and highly popular governor of a red state.