Guest Claire voyant

I'm not always right about these things

Guest Claire voyant

The creator of this site should take care to do things in a careful manner. It will end this year. Which is dependant. The future isn't always absolute.

Claire had known that she was going to have a better night out than you for some time, Little Sister :unsure:

Hey, the line, "Claire had known that she was going to have a better night out than you for some time", really reminds me of those greeting cards that you get with those Draylon clad, 70's home shopping catalouge guys on the front with the similar captions. I think they are all called Men In Pants or something similar. You been sending such cards of late Reaper?

Claire Voyant has such a clever user name, it's a shame she couldn't back it up by writing something coherent. By day she's probably one of those scary women you run into once a year at the train station, trying to make you take bits of heather, and putting a curse on you if you don't. By night, a lunatic trawling the web.

Since the forum started there has definately been an incraese in the number of Wackos and Fruit Cakes on here. But the real spcaed out ones are thoes who think there is such a thing a sane republican politicion.......(right cowboy?)

Sorry for the spelling msitkaes, I couldn't get my jacket off.......

Guest Guest

Abe Lincoln was a Republican, and I think he gets pretty good marks from most people. Eisenhower was too, and he did a fine job. In fact, if it weren't for him, everyone in Britain (and the rest of Europe) would be speaking.....

Guest claire voyant
Claire Voyant has such a clever user name, it's a shame she couldn't back it up by writing something coherent.  By day she's probably one of those scary women you run into once a year at the train station, trying to make you take bits of heather, and putting a curse on you if you don't.  By night, a lunatic trawling the web.

We don't congregate at train stations any longer. The economy has precipitated a move to bus depots, though the clientele has proven to be more receptive there. Additionally, heather is not in vogue for charm use any longer. By day, parsley and sage are much more effective in warding off danger. In the evening rosemary and thyme are more beneficial. You come to these understandings anecdotally.